X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junior
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2004

Real progressive house only thread

Hello everyone Alexy from Russia here again!! Can you please post links here & recommend the newest & coolest up and coming djs playing the most WICKED & DARK progressive house at the moment HERE with no deep house, or CHEEZY trance tracks in their mixes just straight up progressive house like SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED, ANTHONY PAPPA once played. Sasha has always been my favorite Progressive house dj but I haven't been feeling his latest mixes to much deep crappy soul sounding house which I HATE!!! Don't know why alot of these djs say they were influence by the likes of larry levan & the paradise club that music was sooooooo weak, would never pay for that crap. I was influenced by the great Global Underground, Renaissance mixed cds with great djs like sasha( when he was GREAT & could not be touched), John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Steve Lawler, Danny Howells, Pappa for sure. It's like all these djs they list on the Progresse house genre on Beatport are anything but Progressive so sad that they can't even get the genres right, they have progressive djs playing dubstep, deep house, trance more than progressive house itself, what does this mean that the genre doesn't exist anymore that djs have to borrow from these other genres to complete their dj sets cuz not enough creativity in it, somebody help here & prove to me that good progressive house still alive & kicking & provide us with some Excellent New Curent DJS MIXES not old DJ mixes from all over the world, LINKS, WEBSITES but only quality links & djs!!! Maybe that's why Global Underground hasnt come out with new DJ cds in a long time per genre is dying, I hope NOTTT cuz I love the genre.
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Real progressive house only thread

Best avoid Garry's threads like the plague mate.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Remon
      Gold Gabber
      • Dec 2007

check tis out http://mistiquemusicdj-sets.blogspot.com

many mixes with old influences and great atmospheric sounds
      Remon's Facebook | Remon's Dj-Sets

Comment

• junior
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2004

Biggups to my man Remon, coming correct with the mistiquemusicdj-sets website, good looking out & thank's for providing your website as well, dig your sounds, true prog heads like myself, RESPECT!!! Do you know of any other cool up and coming djs that spinning some wicked dark progressive house sounds at the moment?? What ever happened to the Global Underground GU DJ series mixes, haven't heard anything from them for awhile. What's is deep progressive house, can someone please explain, thank you.

Comment

Working...