X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junior
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2004

Only real new dark minimaltechno click to click dj sets here

Please provide names & recommendations of the new up and coming DARK MINIMAL TECHNO DJ & their SETS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Who are the best new TRUE DARK MINIMAL CLICK TO CLICK DJS at the moment?? Please provide their DJ SETS links & GREAT WEBSITES with dark wicked minimal techno dj sets. What I mean by real Minimal DJ sets is MINIMAL TECHNO WITH NO DEEP SOUL NASTY HOUSE MUSIC, that genre sucks & tired of hearing that mixed into Minimal Techno DJ sets & taking up half of it, turns out to be more of a Deep House set than Minimal. Also I noticed on Beatport Minimal Genre those mixes have more dubstep & mostly deep organic house muisc, BORRRRRING!!!! I do love a full set of just BASSY, CLICK TO CLICK MINIMAL, that sound is sooo freakin sick!!!
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Only real new dark minimaltechno click to click dj sets here

you're failing on a massive scale here with all these threads... half the fun in this game is downloading something unknown and listening to it and finding something u wouldn't normally find or listen to

and also people perception of what you call dark or best varies hugely so ur likely to get just the same shit in here u,ve been trying to avoid
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

wow Junior; after reading your post really interested in knowing which Dj's you listen too.
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

Seriously, there are great tracks and sets that fall under the Minimal category.

My friend the Raccoon is prepping a minimal/drone set, btw.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...