• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 (ATT)

Originally posted by Kamal
    each time you type a word and it's spelt incorrectly or auto-corrected incorrectly, if you delete just a part of that word and re-type it, the system only takes the new part of the word as an independent word and saves it to the dictionary. WTF.
    WTF indeed

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: It's here fellas...

moved the S2 posts from the iPhone thread over.

Originally posted by dusk
      ^^^ Glad to hear that you're loving it K.

However all I can say is once bitten twice shy.... don't think I'll ever get a Samsung device again!
      What happened?
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

We review the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Google's latest version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

It's got a little bit of fail on the hardware end.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

I don't need my phone to drive my car honestly. phone/sms/web and a few apps is about it. I don't really need that much horsepower for how i use my phone day to day.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

You're a senior admin, I can't believe you're typing that too much horsepower for toys in unnecessary. Are you finding a way to justify buyer's remorse ?
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• poults
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2006

Installed go keyboard now and it's by far the best I've used, similar to an iPhone keyboard and very customisable

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• dusk
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Re: It's here fellas...

Originally posted by Kamal
                  moved the S2 posts from the iPhone thread over.

What happened?
                  Just a really buggy device the original Samsung galaxy that is... did not flow like butter as I was used to the iPhone before plus the battery life sucked as well as apps would force close on me... just bizarre... had the device sent back for repair, apparently nothing was wrong with it... aggravating piece of junk.
                  ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

rest assured, the s2 is NOTHING like it, granted it doesn't have a great battery life but with most smart phones these days, which one does? I don't think it's much diff than the iPhone (the s2 that is).
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by poults
                      Installed go keyboard now and it's by far the best I've used, similar to an iPhone keyboard and very customisable

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                      have you tried this one?

If you're unhappy with your current Android keyboard, TouchType would like to think that it delivers a better option. The company's popular input alternative, SwiftKey X, has just received another major update -- this time with support for 35 languages, along with full localization for the major European ones. Even if you happen to speak plain ol' English, the software promises better accuracy and prediction than before with a new multitouch framework. There's even something for those who like to go really alternative, as Dvorak and Colemak layouts have been added to the mix. Topping it all off, version 2.2 introduces support for Ice Cream Sandwich, along with a host of user interface refinements -- which you'll find in the gallery below. After a quick run around the block with SwiftKey's latest, we must say that we were quite pleased. Then again, we happen to really like Android's stock keyboard, too. As for the complete list of languages, just check the PR after the break. %Gallery-139826%
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

I'm sure you saw this but...................http://lifehacker.com/5861374/get-th...-android-phone
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

did it work for you? didn't work for me. already tried it but it doesnt come up.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• poults
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2006

On second thoughts... like the Go keyboard but it seems to be causing high battery drain so im getting rid. I havent tried that swiftkey, i usually just use the gingerbread kb but am going to give the ICS one a go.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

WOOT my FAVORITE weather App (effin PRO version) is now free on getjar. grab it quick before it goes. I just installed mine. need to figure out how to grab screenshots.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                                • Jun 2004

so in the past 7 days - i have had to restart my phone (remove battery, put back in) - as it would NOT pick up or send calls, or texts.

Am i doing something wrong (ie what might cause this) or do i have a dud phone?
                                Last edited by Huggie Smiles; November 23, 2011, 12:46:06 PM.
                                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...