X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Gover Norquist

Here is a great example of why the USA is as fucked as it is right now: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...ld-on-the-gop/

When any silly shit like this is 100% non negotiable no mater what, it leads to the situation we are in. Common sense needs to be greater than outdated ideas that look great on paper with your blinders on, if you really want to fix current problems.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Gover Norquist

Originally posted by res0nat0r
    Here is a great example of why the USA is as fucked as it is right now: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...ld-on-the-gop/

When any silly shit like this is 100% non negotiable no mater what, it leads to the situation we are in. Common sense needs to be greater than outdated ideas that look great on paper with your blinders on, if you really want to fix current problems.
    lmao, LMAO LMMAAAAOOOO

"common sense needs to be greater than outdated ideas"

that's the funniest shit i've read all day.

WEE NEED NEW IDEAS! NEW IDEAS! ANYTHING WILL WORK! ANYTHING WILL DO!!!!

just make sure it's something we haven't even tried yet! because we can't even considered those ideas we shall not speak of!
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

YAY!!! NEVER RAISE TAXES EVER NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THATS A GREAT IDEA!@#!@#

Why is it the poor people think the republicans are on their side? They dont give a fuck about you. Good job on falling for the best sales tactic though.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
        YAY!!! NEVER RAISE TAXES EVER NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THATS A GREAT IDEA!@#!@#

Why is it the poor people think the republicans are on their side? They dont give a fuck about you. Good job on falling for the best sales tactic though.
        we MUST raise taxes. How else are we going to pay for all the shit we want to spend money on! cutbacks? hell no. we're not exactly like greece just yet. might as well take 'er to the edge!

Democrats don't care about poor people. They care about their egos.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

We have to raise taxes and the gov't has to cut spending. Pretty simple.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

To diminish expenditures on projects authorized by the Federal Church is to diminish our expectations of realizing peace on earth. How can we achieve peace on earth if we cease spending money? We cannot stymie progress.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

That's right, Rez, the Democrats are the self-ordained saviors of the poor. Look how well that worked for the projects, for Detroit, et al. So glad you're on ignore.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

I think the only person you ain't got on ignore is beanz and his shit was banned about 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...