• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Democratic Pollsters: Obama Should Abandon Run for Second Term

l-o-l

National Journal is a research and advisory services company based in Washington, D.C. offering services in government affairs.

“He should abandon his candidacy for re-election in favor of a clear alternative, one capable not only of saving the Democratic Party, but more important, of governing effectively and in a way that preserves the most important of the president's accomplishments. He should step aside for the one candidate who would become, by acclamation, the nominee of the Democratic Party: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,”Caddell and Schoen wrote.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Democratic Pollsters: Obama Should Abandon Run for Second Term

Headline correction:

Two Guys Named Patrick and Douglas: Obama Should Abandon Run for Second Term

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      Headline correction:

Two Guys Named Patrick and Douglas: Obama Should Abandon Run for Second Term
      Indeed, these two properties of the Democratic Party should be ever thankful that they were authorized to utter Barack Obama's glorious name. Barack Obama may be a merciful man, but mercy only extends to those who beseech his divine countenance.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

Mariner. You do not like Obama much do you?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
        Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
        Bob
        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

^ I believe he is a sacred man who has superior intelligence to everyone. Trying to understand Obama's genius is like a west virginian trying to understand how a surgeon operates. We are better off leaving him to his genius ways and his genius means. Otherwise, we permit the unmentionables to have a voice. Afterall, the very fact that there are many people who cannot understand genius means those people aren't smart enough to have a say in anything at all.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
            ^ I believe he is a sacred man who has superior intelligence to everyone. Trying to understand Obama's genius is like a west virginian trying to understand how a surgeon operates. We are better off leaving him to his genius ways and his genius means. Otherwise, we permit the unmentionables to have a voice. Afterall, the very fact that there are many people who cannot understand genius means those people aren't smart enough to have a say in anything at all.
            That's actually a pretty interesting comment dude. (sincerely)

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...