Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SummerSTL
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2009

Summer - Overshooting Tops w/ Lonya, Gatzigristos, Jussi-Pekka, etc. out now

Out now on Beatport from Tulipa Recordings:

Summer (Brendon Collins) - Overshooting Tops
    includes Lonya, Giorgos Gatzigristos, Jussi-Pekka, Ian O'Donovan, and Frogs In Socks Remixes.

Featuring support from Richie Hawtin, Hernan Cattaneo, Dave Seaman, Laurent Garnier, Henry Saiz, Mark Poppcke, Arjuna Vagale, Martin Garcia, Kasey Taylor, Ryan Davis and more!!
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Overshooting Tops

TULIPA022
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Nutriatastic (Lonya Remix)
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Doppler (Giorgos Gatzigristos Remix)
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Love Affair At Sea (Jussi-Pekka Remix)
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Sugar Glider (Ian O'Donovan Remix)
    Summer (Brendon Collins) - Useppa (Frogs In Socks Remix)

Tulipa Recordings boss Summer (Brendon Collins) decides to release something special in celebration of his birthday on November 15th. He has asked a number of his favorite producers to remix a collection of some of his tracks released within the past year or so. The resulting forecast is Overshooting Tops.

Lonya remixes Nutriatastic, a tune that was setting off sirens in the dance circuit in early 2011. Lonya puts together an ascending groover with a trippy synth progression and deep updrafts. Giorgos Gatzigristos takes an upcoming track by Summer, Doppler, and brews it into a thunderstorm. His version of Doppler seems to bathe in the humidity between twisted techno and trippy house. Jussi-Pekka is up next with his perspective on Summer's Love Affair At Sea. He stirs things up into a melodic cyclone. Ian O'Donovan disassembles one of Summer's most popular tracks, Sugar Glider, and deploys a remix that swirls with Ian's classic sounding techno elements. He brings his signature sound to the table with superb results. Frogs In Socks end things with their remix of Useppa. They coalesce a foggy version that steams with sultry goodness, making a perfect ending to this low pressured EP.

Summer (Brendon Collins) is very honored to have such great producers participate in this project. Each track has its own unique structure. Together they contribute to the final process that results in Overshooting Tops.

2011 Tulipa Recordings

FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:

Richie Hawtin - download for r hawtin

Hernan Cattaneo - very good tracks the doppler rmx is my fav thanks man

Laurent Garnier - 8/10 Very good ep - will play for sure

Henry Saiz - good stuff! thanks!

Dave Seaman - 8/10 very good package - d/l for dave as i think he;ll like, cheers, steve parry smp3 music management

Mark Poppcke - Great Release. Gatzigrisots' Doppelganger und Ian O'Donovan Remix for me. Thanks

Kasey Taylor - Nice one man! Thanks..

Martin Garcia - 8/10 Useppa (Frogs In Socks Remix) & Doppler (Gatzigristos). Thanks

Markus Schulz - downloading for Markus

Fedde Le Grande - Thnx for sending, will check in the studio!

Cid Inc. - 9/10 Amazing package, Jussi-Pekka Gatzigristos and Ian remixes will get plays for sure!

Ryan Davis - nice remix by gatzigristos!!

Soundexile - Ian O'Donovan's remix is very good, thanks!

Miss Nine - sugar glider ( Ian O'Donovan remix) for me!

Arjuna Vagale - very cool ep

Dennis DeSantis - 10/10 All great, but the Ian O'Donovan mix makes me jealous. So good...

Abyss - LOVE THIS SOUNDS! Summer (Brendon Collins) - Useppa (Frogs In Socks Remix)

Prudo aka Alfa Romero - gonna check the frogs in socks version out.

Magitman - Doppler is very nice. thanks

Eelke Kleijn - Sick!

Manuel Sofia - Ian O'Donovan Remix for me!! Sounds great!! Thanks!

Luca Doobie - nice (Gatzigristos) remix

Qbical - I really like the synths in this one. Thanks!

Thorsten Kriebus - nice stuff!

Francesco Pico - DIK!

Alex and Filip - 9/10 Ian's mix is heavenly! Love the whole pack too

Dibby Dougherty - 10/10 Lonya, Frogs..., Gatzigristos and Ian all done fantastic jobs here thanks x

Paul Hazendonk - Wow, cool pack of remixes! Gatzigristos is always on top of things for me, full support!

Stephen J. Kroos - (Doppler) nice proggy track!

Kassey Voorn - Gatzigristos, O'Donovan and Lonya mixes are really good. thanks

Silinder - nice pack, thanks

Embliss - Love the groove!

Rodskeez - digging lonyas remix. Really nice stuff Frogs in socks remix has a very solid deep groove. and Verrrry funky vibes from Ian O'Donovan. Will get behind that too! V. Nice package.. Thanks !!

Guy Mantzur - 10/10 Lonya & ian mix's are best for me ,amazing pack ,good luck

Diyo - Very good package, great sound from jussi-pekka!

Darin Epsilon - 9/10 Summer has been really productive in the studio recently. I really enjoyed the Lonya, Gatzigristos, and O'Donovan mixes. Ian was the 100% perfect choice to remix Sugar Glider.

Luke Mandala - Gatzigristos's remix and Ian O'Donovan's remix are my favorite

Valeria Croft - thanks Brendon,Useppa(Frogs In Socks remix) is for me,will try it)

AVAILABLE ON BEATPORT HERE:
    "Summer (Brendon Collins) - Overshooting Tops [Tulipa Recordings]" | Find the latest releases here | #1 source for DJ Sets and more
    Last edited by SummerSTL; December 5, 2011, 06:43:30 PM.
Working...