• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

We have banner ads now?

Screen Shot 2011-11-22 at 8.22.02 AM.jpg

Appearing randomly, I think my adblocker is blocking it. Thought I was seeing things.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: We have banner ads now?

How good is adblocker?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Look for adblock plus for firefox or chrome. Blocks most ads, I can't imagine using the net without them.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

I use safari, i don't see ads.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

it's probably the premium thing running out.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

I think I did get an email about that but I thought it was a mistake or inaccurate, I remember someone getting it in the past.

Comment

• Kat
              A pretty fn good milkshake
              • Mar 2006

its like drugs, first they give it to you for free, then they let you know your trial will expire soon, but its too late, youre hooked already

question? arent we suposed to help MS by clicking on the ads? or is it enough they are just sitting there?
              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

^ sure, if you want to get tomtom or whoever it is banned from adsense

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

YOU have banner ads now.
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                  ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Comment

• TomTom
                      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                      • May 2002

People have to click on the banners..just to have them doesn't do anything. But I kept myself out of the ads logics almost completely so I can't tell what happened to you, Feather. But I asked Kamal and Adam about it and hope they can sort it out.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

No worries dude I'm not bothered; I knew about the google ads but first time seeing the banner ads so I was surprised.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

The previous responses answered his question. You had premium access (probably from a donation last year), and that one year expired. Because this expired, you have banner ads now like the majority of the members who have had it all along.

Do not click the banners because you think you're supporting [ms]. Not only is us asking you to do so a breach of Google AdSense policy, it would be an inconvenience to you that we're not looking for. The ads are there simply because they're advertising a product. If you're interested in the product, check it out. If not, don't

Comment

Working...