• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janky
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Kernkraft 400 - "Zombie Nation"

Some rambling thoughts on "Zombie Nation":

I remember hearing Carl Cox play Kernkraft 400's "Zombie Nation" for the first time at Twilo in 2000. My initial impression was that it was...
    4 9 7 23 5 5 4
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: Kernkraft 400 - "Zombie Nation"

One of the most commercial tracks ever.

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

First time I heard it was when Oakey dropped it at Red Rocks in 2000. At the time i loved it.

It does get played at almost every possible sporting event here in the US...NFL, NCAA Football, NBA...you name it.

The only song that gets more play in the NFL has to be GNR - Welcome to the Jungle....multiple plays at every damn Vikings game.

Comment

• janky
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Don't forget The Jungle with Jim Rome. He plays "Welcome to the Jungle" often on his show.

Originally posted by Weizy
        The only song that gets more play in the NFL has to be GNR - Welcome to the Jungle....multiple plays at every damn Vikings game.
        4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

I can officially say that I was playing 'zombie nation' before it was cool to do so.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

Was at the LSU Arkansas game this past Friday and they played this trick. Funny how the student section gets all crazy like they know what the fuck this track is. None the less, it's funny that this track is played at most college sports events. Luckily they don't play this kinda shit in the Superdome....
            we play Yin Yang Twins Stand up and get crunk...

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• danielRR
              Getting Somewhere
              • May 2008

Goes without saying it's very main stream and pretty darn cheddar, but hey I'm not going to hate on that track... I still think it's pretty bangin' 10+ years later.
              http://soundcloud.com/lexajune

Comment

Working...