X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

AirDroid - Control your Android from your PC

AirDroid is an Industry-leading developer specializing in mobile device management, including file transfer, remote access, remote support, device security management, monitor & alerts, Kiosk mode, and more.

This looks pretty awesome. Haven't tried it yet though.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: AirDroid - Control your Android from your PC

waste of an app, it does nothing except give you a browser based access to your phone (when you're on the same wirless network) and allows you to view your contacts, what apps you've installed (not actually run them), view your photos and your music (you can't stream either, just download or delete them).
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Thats good with me as i'm on the computer 24x7. I'd like to be able to text and respond to people via my keyboard vs typing on my phone as it is much faster. This is mainly what I'm going to use it for...when I get around to trying it out...

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

Why not just use google voice then?
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Google Voice was too buggy for me. I wouldn't get SMS msgs if I didn't have a 3G connection and other problems, so I stopped using it with my normal Sprint #.

Comment

Working...