Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Lock-Out (2012)

Looks like a fun movie.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • daipham
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2011

Re: Lock-Out (2012)

Haha, Iguessso.The main characterisacomedy ..

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^exactly

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re:

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Thoroughly enjoyed it, too bad it'll be overshadowed by the other blockbusters.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Highsteppa
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2005

You just got it out there?

We had it released in April I think, and it was pretty goofy, but a fun riff on John Carpenter's Escape From New York. I like the fact that Guy Pearce (who's usually in some pretty serious films and doesn't often get to hang loose and have some fun) seems to be having fun with the wisecracking character of Snow.

It's a solid B movie from the 1980's that somehow managed to make it into the 21st century. I get the feeling it might make a great double bill with the Total Recall reboot.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I'm not sure if it even made it to the theaters here!

Comment

Working...