X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

New Spiritualized Album in March !

Spiritualized are set to release their new album 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' on March 19th.
    Spiritualized have never been bound by anything so minuscule as a rulebook. The band's material veers from free jazz to gospel, shoegaze to classic rock 'n' roll with J Spaceman leading an evolving line up through some hugely ambitious albums.
    So when the band confirm plans to release a new album all bets are off. Signing with Double Six, Spiritualized have completed work on their new LP with 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' due to be released on March 19th.
    Issuing a statement, J Spaceman said: “When you make a record, it has to be the single most important thing in your world. This time around, I wanted to do something that encompassed all I love in rock ‘n’ roll music. It’s got everything from Brötzmann and Berry right through to Dennis and Brian Wilson. I’m obsessed with music and the way you put it together and I don’t believe there are any rules.”
    Recording was a typically lengthy process. In the works for almost three years, 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' chewed up three studios in three different countries before J Spaceman retreated to the comfort of his own home to complete the final mix.
    Announcing plans for a new album, Spiritualized also confirmed three extra UK shows next year.
    'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' is set to be released on March 19th. Check out the tracklisting below, and an up to date list of live appearances after the jump...
    Hey Jane
    Little Girl
    Get What You Want
    Too Late
    Heading For The Top
    Freedom
    I Am What I Am
    Mary
    Life Is A Problem
    So Long You Pretty Things
    - - -
    Spiritualized are set to play the following shows:
    March
    16 Nottingham Rescue Rooms
    17 Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms
    19 London Hackney Empire
    20 Oxford Academy
    21 Bristol Academy
    22 Glasgow ABC
    23 Belfast Mandela Hall
    24 Dublin Vicar Street
    25 Manchester Academy
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: New Spiritualized Album in March !

Yo, Spaceman!
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...