• Jul 2004

Prometheus [2012]

Charlize Theron ... Meredith Vickers
    Michael Fassbender ... David
    Noomi Rapace ... Elizabeth Shaw
    Patrick Wilson ... Cocooned man
    Idris Elba ... Captain Janek
    Guy Pearce ... Stannison

Wow we now have previews of trailers, wtf.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Prometheus [2012]

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

damnit feather. quit dupin my threads. can't wait for this one!@#@

Comment

• Donny Concrete
        Gold Gabber
        • Sep 2006

Some bits look like the crashed ship in Alien (s)
        Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yeah you can definitely see the giant gun, and bits that look like eggs and a facehugger.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Donny Concrete
            Some bits look like the crashed ship in Alien (s)
            Originally posted by feather
            Yeah you can definitely see the giant gun, and bits that look like eggs and a facehugger.

that's what the movie is about. about the giant gun and the origination of the alien species.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Well it supposedly started out as an Alien prequel but became something bigger that connects to the Alien, thought from the trailer it looks very much a straight forward prequel

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Whatever they want to call it it is definitely set in the Alien universe and that is the ship and space jockey from the first film

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2008

Re:

Looks like a good date movie.

Comment

• nick007
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2007

looks good - looking forward to this

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

^^bad ass

Comment

• hambino21
                          PFC Semen Ham
                          • Jul 2004

Can't wait for this one. Now something to look forward to this summer!!!
                          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Pearce has come a long long way from Priscilla Queen of the Desert!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

This is pretty bad ass, what a great way to do some promotion. I can't wait to see this movie!

Comment

Working...