Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

I have had a hard time for a couple weeks with the Torrent file and trying to download. I was able to figure out through the spanish where to download the software, but installing and running it is a whole different story. I have some strange pop up windows, and it is making me wonder if something is funny with this software. I keep seeing these postings for the 'torrent', and I see people having problems, but I never see an explanation. I'm starting to think it is a trick to lure us to download the software and give a hacker a backdoor into our machines to explore all they want while we don't even know they are there. Check out the microsoft security updates, it mentions 'hoax' links, and how they will lure people in. Don't mean to be alarming, but internet security is a big problem now, and I'm surprised people havent been plagued with any of the garbage yet, especially with all the trust we have in these downloads.
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

dont know about that problem rob.
      i use a program called Burst to download torrents, and i never get popups or anything other than the shit i'm d/l.
      works like a charm for me.

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I don't get it. I have downloaded alot of great mixes, but this one doesn't work. Every time I try it, it fails and microsoft generated 'failure' 'send report' windows pop up.

Anyone else, have this problem beside me. Can someone explain how to work around it.
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...