Firewall Breached: Judge Says 0bama Must Prove NBC Eligibility To Be On GA Ballot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Firewall Breached: Judge Says 0bama Must Prove NBC Eligibility To Be On GA Ballot

For the first time in dozens of court cases challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, a judge has ruled that Obama must, in order to be a candidate on the Georgia ballot for president in 2012, meet the constitutional demands for candidates for the office.

A hearing has been scheduled later this month for evidence on the issue that has plagued Obama and his presidency since long before he took office. At issue is the constitutional requirement that a president be a “natural-born citizen.” Some allege he was not born in the U.S. as he has claimed and, therefore, is not eligible.
    Finally, the rather inept Orly has made some headway, though not without the help of the much more qualified Liberty Legal Foundation who is properly addressing the issue of natural born citizenship status.

“The lengths to which the defendant goes in order to avoid the one relevant fact is telling. The defendant asks this court to interpret Georgia election code in a way that leaves the code in conflict with itself, goes against the plain language of the law, leaves the law without meaning, and conflicts with common sense. He then cites freedom-to-associate precedent to support an assertion that has never been supported by such precedent, and which would nullify election codes in several states. All of these arguments are futile attempts to distract from the undeniable conclusion: Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of president of the United States,” Irion wrote.

He continued, “It is true that some states lack election codes authorizing any state officials to screen candidate selections from political parties. In these states political parties have essentially unfettered authority to determine which candidates appear on ballots. However, these instances represent decisions of the states to not screen candidates. It is the states’ right to decide how to administer its elections. The fact that some states have decided to not protect their citizens from unqualified candidates does not mean that other states don’t have the right to screen candidates. It simply means that some states have left the screening to the political parties.

“Georgia has determined that it is in the best interest of its citizens to screen candidates prior to placement on the ballot.
    “Because it is undisputed that Mr. Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen, the defendant can never be a natural-born citizen, as that term was defined by the U.S. Supreme Court. Therefore, the defendant cannot meet the constitutional requirements to hold the office of president. See U.S. Const. Art. II Section 1.5 Georgia election code requires such a candidate to be stricken from any Georgia ballot.”

The U.S. Supreme Court opinion cited is Minor v. Happersett from 1875. It includes one of very few references in the nation’s archives that addresses the definition of “natural-born citizen,” a requirement imposed by the U.S. Constitution on only the U.S. president.
    As stated in that case:

The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Firewall Breached: Judge Says 0bama Must Prove NBC Eligibility To Be On GA Ballo

Snooze. WND + Orly = lulz.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: Firewall Breached: Judge Says 0bama Must Prove NBC Eligibility To Be On GA Ballo

There are more plaintiffs than just Orly in that case, and there are a handful of states that are undergoing similar battles.

The fact is there about the judge, no matter how many nonsensical lulz you're regurgitating.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Meh. Hah ironic you chose the word regurgitating. I believe that is what this issue is called. The playa hatas just need to accept the fact that an dirty black man is prez. I'm going to troll hard when/if he gets reelected too.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

And I'm gonna' laugh when you're out in the street begging for your masters to toss out some scraps. Problem is, it won't be funny because I'll be right there with you, trying my hardest not to be glib (like you are now) about my prior warnings.

BTW, that pic is one of the most idiotic products of a libshit's mind that I've possibly ever seen. 0bama was busy killing 0sama on the golf course, really? Still waiting to see bodily evidence and waiting to hear what actually happened to Seal Team Six.

You are all about respecting the black man as long as he adheres to the party line, which makes you no better than those you continually try to slam with racism.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

I think you are confused, unless this is a golf course?

Also like most of you nut jobs always want to do, you aren't going to get DNA and hair and stool samples from every Seal Team Six member and dirt samples from Bin Ladens hideout. But keep harping on that until the end of time as an excuse to say it was staged.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Relevant. http://tvnz.co.nz/business-news/us-j...yr-low-4677817

US employment growth accelerated last month and the jobless rate dropped to a near three-year low of 8.5%, the strongest evidence yet the economic recovery is gaining steam.Nonfarm payrolls increased 200,000 in December, the Labor Department said. It was the biggest rise in three months and beat economists' expectations for a 150,000 gain.
              The unemployment rate dropped from a revised 8.7% in November to its lowest level since February 2009, a heartening sign for President Barack Obama whose re-election hopes could hinge on the state of the labor market.

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

I'm not even going to bother clicking "View Post." I don't want to get anymore upset than I already am, so I'll just post this Fox News segment. The lid is coming off, so get used to it:

They have never reported on the singular issue of natural born citizenship status before. The next hearing is set for January 26.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                  I'm not even going to bother clicking "View Post." I don't want to get anymore upset than I already am, so I'll just post this Fox News segment. The lid is coming off, so get used to it:

They have never reported on the singular issue of natural born citizenship status before. The next hearing is set for January 26.

Pretty soon you will have the whole board on ignore. I guess WND will be the only place where you will get your unbiased data of how our foreigner is running the country.

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

All I can do is ROFL at all of the birthers. Nothing but racist bigots, all of them.

He is YOUR President, quit whining cause you lost in 2008 and accept it already. You all claim to be so patriotic and the most UN-patrotic thing you can do is doubt your own President as being President.

It's called Democracy, live with it.
                    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

OH, THERE IT IS, RACISM AGAIN, GIVE IT A REST.

When a dictator-light thinks he can break the rules (appointments made outside of Congress, signing laws that make indefinite citizenry detention possible, forcing the individual to buy a product from a private company or get bent over by penalties, et al) and it has been deemed that a proper vetting was not done, it is a patriotic right to bring it to light.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Actually a proper vetting was done, since he was elected and sworn into office. Lulz.

Comment

• vinnie97
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

not reading your shiz. To add, going on strict interpretation of the NBC clause, McLame is also not eligible since he was born on a US Military Base outside of the CONUS but was made whole at the last minute by an act of Congress (an act which all the Dems vehemently supported, which is why the establishment Republicans don't grow a pair of balls on this issue). This has no bearing on what constitutes a natural born citizen (Congress can't alter the meaning at will), so it is of course more fraudulent anticonstitutional action by a government that acts way outside of its reach.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

blah blah blah.

i was born on a US base outside the contentinal USA, yet I just passed another background check for some more gov't clearance, which in fact requires me to be a us citizen. does that make me res0commie? either everyone involved in the process for vetting me, and also everyone else involved with this process for the president is an idiot, or you and that crazy broad with the crazy name are just the two smartest people regarding this issue in the usa.

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                              I think you are confused, unless this is a golf course?

Also like most of you nut jobs always want to do, you aren't going to get DNA and hair and stool samples from every Seal Team Six member and dirt samples from Bin Ladens hideout. But keep harping on that until the end of time as an excuse to say it was staged.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...