X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Electric Daisy Carnival 250611

^^^ See how many downloads that has had ?? And that was in the pre soundcloud days. Amazing piece of music history. !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

and that live 2008 mix

was like a ultraFar gift because it has that! moonpark 2008 september soundss!,

.. and that "night" other universes were openend in terms of music impling first time in buenos aires the Master delivering henry sounds with we are all

i think that one was one of the most mental moments of my moonpark career that just wuouwssssss
      but every second is

hernán starting to let go for first! those natura Sonoris wuouwssssss

was so nostalgic in hernán hands that !!, i remember going back to my land in the ship like totally flown with we are all sounding in the everywhere inside and outside

sometimes I just can´t believe how hernán is a huuuuuge part of our Life in superMagical terms of feelings

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^ I believe it Just lately nearly everything I play brings beautiful memories. !! I remember when we were all trying to find out the name of "We are all"" And Chinese Massage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Still have only ever heard that played out once.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...