X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

SOTU can be summed up thus:

"I'm going to suspend the laws of gravity so that we may build higher, stronger, more efficient, and more cheaply so that we may all be prosperous."
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: SOTU can be summed up thus:

He's one hell of an orator. amiright or amiright or amiright?

Go Newt go!!!!

Anyway, 4 more years for Obama is pretty much guaranteed so get on board or sit there and stew about it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

I'm glad we decide our presidents based on likeability and not substance. Our country is fairly fucked because young douchebags vote. It used to be because old people voted, but now young beiber-listening retards hold the future in their hands. I hope that last sentence made you feel incredibly uneasy.

I like Newt, but I don't think he'd make a great president. Indeed, a great orator, but I can believe he'd be as good a president as Romney (who I now support).

"I promise unicorns, faeries, and dragons will all unite under the umbrella of free money, free tuition, and free healthcare so that we may enjoy happiness together under a giant corporate slogan."
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
        He's one hell of an orator. amiright or amiright or amiright?

Go Newt go!!!!

Anyway, 4 more years for Obama is pretty much guaranteed so get on board or sit there and stew about it.
        O'Commie cannot defy mathematics, though I know he's trying hard. When that hard reality finally filters down to every goon on the street, expect a backlash like never before.

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

McCain would have done worse

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

I doubt that...we'd be heading towards the cliff's edge at 80 versus 90, I suspect. McLame also wouldn't be clamoring for fairness in taxation when 47% of the country doesn't pay a dime. Tired of that little game of Marxist equalization the current occupier plays.

And I refuse to be compelled to buy a product because of the fact that I intake oxygen in these once free states. It should ultimately be my choice, and any effort to penalize me for refusal is a shit upon the constitution. Don't come in with your slick lawyer tactics after the fact and call it a tax.

Not to mention, all the waivers for his union buddies, along with the fact that healthcare costs are not falling and you are in many cases not able to keep your same plan or doctors. Total bureaucratic cluster f*ckup.

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Get on board Vinnie, 4 more years, yes we can, yes we will, yes we are!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                Get on board Vinnie, 4 more years, yes we can, yes we will, yes we are!
                lol. we president now!

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

They're all the same. Republicans, Democrats- two cheeks, same ass. Slaves to K Street. This country is run by corporations, not presidents. Have fun voting, i'll be drinking.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jenks
                    They're all the same. Republicans, Democrats- two cheeks, same ass. Slaves to K Street. This country is run by corporations, not presidents. Have fun voting, i'll be drinking.
                    including 501c3 corps. natch.

now that I think about it, we may be 'run by corporations' (what a thoughtless, throwaway line), but compare us to every other country on the planet and we're doing (and have been doing) pretty damn well by comparison.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      but compare us to every other country on the planet and we're doing (and have been doing) pretty damn well by comparison.
                      Sure. That doesn't mean I should rally behind the least despicable candidate.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

^ you know what's sad? That's precisely how young kids thing. No perspective. This is true of a lot of Americans, in fact.

It doesn't matter how ridiculous the promise is - as long as you don't commit a verbal error - people will line up and suck a dick.

Here's something that should worry you: A future president of the united states will probably have been weaned on justin beiber.

yeah, scary shit.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Yeah that's what i'm saying, it's ridiculous. "Welp, I guess I better support one of these guys er somethin!"

No.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner

Here's something that should worry you: A future president of the united states will probably have been weaned on justin beiber.

yeah, scary shit.

oh dear god

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

thank god he's not naturalized or american born.

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...