Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

goddamn hawaiian republicans trying to log every hawaiian's internet activity

Get full-length product reviews, the latest news, tech coverage, daily deals, and category deep dives from CNET experts worldwide.

Hawaii’s legislature is weighing an unprecedented proposal to curb the privacy of Aloha State residents: requiring Internet providers to keep track of every Web site their customers visit. . . . Mizuno’s proposal currently specifies no privacy protections, such as placing restrictions on what Internet providers can do with this information (like selling user profiles to advertisers) or requiring that police obtain a court order before perusing the virtual dossiers of Hawaiian citizens. Also absent are security requirements such as mandating the use of encryption.”
    just kidding, they're all fuckhead democrats. doing what fuckhead democrats do.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Re: goddamn hawaiian republicans trying to log every hawaiian's internet activity

fuck, that's the one place in america i'd consider living

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Re: goddamn hawaiian republicans trying to log every hawaiian's internet activity

Originally posted by tiddles
      fuck, that's the one place in america i'd consider living
      ok, aside from the above ridiculousness

what's the big draw?
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner

just kidding, they're all fuckhead democrats. doing what fuckhead democrats do.
        Drinking this evening are we Mariner?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

ok, aside from the above ridiculousness

what's the big draw?
          have you ever been there?

friendly people, delicious local foods, incredible weather, the water is fucking awesome, feels very international

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

I haven't had a drink since new years bro. I'm probably not going to drink until July 4th i figure.

no, my anger is purely organic.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Illuminate
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Aug 2009

Get it?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
              Sbando
              - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
              Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
              Bob
              "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
              the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
              KiwiTollway

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

clooney lives in la bro. so i hear

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

clooney lives in la bro. so i hear
                  that and lake como, Italy.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

and stacy keibler

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

He should stay in Italy.

The only good thing about HI is the scenery and the weather, maybe some of the people. Eff the politicians on both sides who have perpetuated fraud upon the rest of the 57 states.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Obviously you haven't stayed for a week at the Four Seasons in Maui.

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

obviously

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Yes, but hotels tend to be of least interest to me when vacationing...it's only a place to recuperate for the fun that is (hopefully) to come.

Comment

Working...