• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Background Techno Experience Podcast - Episode 245 SIMONE GATTO

Simone Gatto was born on 07 August 1986 in Nardò and took his first steps in the world of music in 2000, when he began to collect funk, electronic and jazz music vinyls, thanks to his passion for all kind of exsperimentations. In 2004, fixed his musical culture, he started to make people listen to his dj sets in several clubs, reaching consents from audience and insiders of the most important Italian and Europe clubs like Brancaleone (Rome), Guendalina (Lecce), Divinae Follie (Bari), Cocoricò (Riccione), Suicide Circus (Berlin), Au Bar (Corfù). In 2006, with the collaboration of his friend Matteo Siciliano, began working in studio and composing tracks, printing his first releases on different labels, under the pseudonym of ‘’SIMS’’. Since 2009, Simone manages the ‘’The Flame Recordings’’ (One of the first labels of techno music, focused on innovation and new electronic experimentation) and in 2010 he placed his studio in Berlin, deciding to invest all his resources for the creation of a new label, made by a team of producers-friends, who share the same cultural and musical background. This way OUT-ER was created, a label with which Simone Gatto wants to continue refining himself more and more, showing his underground sound all over the world as best as he can. This is only the beginning…. Booking: ivantheflame@gmail.com rafflow@gmail.com SELECTED 2011 DISCOGRAPHY Simone Gatto & Argenis Brito – Eternal Jazz Ep (The Flame Rec) Simone Gatto – Throught Time - (Out-Er ) Simone Gatto – I Love It Ep - (Enough!) Simone Gatto - Keep it Alive - (Recycle Rec) Simone Gatto & Dario Lotti – Sig. Gazebo - (Kina Music) Simone Gatto & Dario Lotti - Work Me - (Monique Music) Simone Gatto - Steinway Piano - ( Recycle Rec) Simone Gatto - The Captain Ep - out soon on (Recycle Limited) Simone Gatto – I Thought Going to Infinity Ep - out soon on (Enough!)

Podcast home: http://techno-minimal.podomatic.com/

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
    Read more about this podcast
Working...