Clear All
  • the sun the sea
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Hernan Cattaneo - Resident live from London - Aug 14, 2

Originally posted by chuckc
    Originally posted by Neo
    Originally posted by NokturnaL
    omg... why even share this with us? i appreciate your efforts and everything.. it's just.. the recording is horrible.. i, personally, couldn't even enjoy this set because every 30 seconds, the music cuts and switches to something else.. eeeeek
    Then delete it and shut the hell up you little bitch.
    YEAH REALLY why dont u shut up you idiot....Spiker is the man...and the recording always sound excellent to me....

I appriciate Spikers efforsts dearly...He hooks us Hernan Fanatics up every week, I look forward to these sets more than anything else

Hernan is the man and Spiker RULZ
    so true, so true.

mad respects to you spiker.
    download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• NokturnaL
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

you guys are the idiots.. did you not hear me say "i appreciate your efforts and everything"??? or did that just go straight over your head...

i know it's not spiker's fault that the rip was bad.. it was the radio stations.. and don't get me wrong.. i love spiker for the fact that he brings us all these weekly metrodance shows from Hernan, DJ Paul, Martin Garcia, and Carlos Alfonsin. I wasn't dissing Spiker, nor would I ever dis spiker. And no.. the rip isn't that bad.. it's high quality audio-wise.. i was just simply stating that since the radio show had technical diffuculties and kept fucking up.. why would you still share it?.. it's just an opinion, but apparently most of you don't care about the sets.

and what's with all the name calling? i was just posting my opinion.. you guys are harsh, but i don't care.. no worries.
      ~Nok

Comment

• Neo
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Yeah I thank you for having us for dinner but your pork chops really sucked.

Comment

• Shakoya
          Fresh Peossy
          • Aug 2004

Strange thing, using XP 2003 server i was able to download all torrent files and now with XP proffesional it's not working, does anybody know what is all about ?

Comment

• Neo
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shakoya
            Strange thing, using XP 2003 server i was able to download all torrent files and now with XP proffesional it's not working, does anybody know what is all about ?
            Do you have the same version of the client on each. Also, be patient sometmes his site goes down. Maybe it was just timing

Comment

• Shakoya
              Fresh Peossy
              • Aug 2004

It's working now, I just have to click few times on file to download. There are some problems with server connection.Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...