X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Senior US Bankers Given Timetable for Greek Default

Make a few mill? Eh, what could happen...

Wall Street…who gave it a map of the future? DOCUMENTS RAISE AWKWARD QUESTIONS FOR WASHINGTON, IMF & BERLIN *****See the update of this piece + new evidence in US & Berlin here. A wri…

Still would file away and be ready...
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Senior US Bankers Given Timetable for Greek Default

Greece WILL default. The question that remains is: will this dismantle the EU or not?

Greece would fare better (comparatively) if they disengaged from the EU and handled this alone.
    --but Greece leaving the EU puts the EU at jeapordy
    ----because if Greece bails in this crisis, other countries will very likely follow suit
    -------thus, Greece cutting ties with the EU means the EU will pretty much be dismantled
    -----------and if the EU is dismantled, all the ultra-rich authoritarians running the EU will be out of work and out of power.

this is why they're trying to force the bailout despite it being worse for everyone.

And personally, I doubt the EU will survive this. I like the concept of the EU, but the structure and balance of that system is so absurd I'm quite surprised it lasted this long.

What they're telling US banks is not much different than giving an earthquake warning moments before the earthquake happens. The shockwaves of greece imploding will affect our banking system - it would be fairly naive to think our banking system will not be affected whatsoever. The banks have their own money at play here, but also, millions of Americans and investors and business people, too. They could really screw America over if they said nothing or pretended that the situation was going to improve.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...