If libertarians were in charge, food wouldn't be safe b/c it would be about the money

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

If libertarians were in charge, food wouldn't be safe b/c it would be about the money

oh wait, just kidding! that's what's going on right now!! lololol

http://www.king5.com/news/investigators/Mold-at-WA-food-plant-reveals--139316008.html

Federal inspectors knew of serious food safety violations at a Washington state fruit processing plant. It seemed like the kind of thing that the United States Department of Agriculture would jump on. But that’s not what happened.

Government whistleblowers tell the KING 5 Investigators that the agency was more concerned about the money Snokist was generating for the USDA than the safety of the citizens it serves.
    you can read the rest of the hilarity at the link

so remember kids, always trust the government officials! they have pure intentions, are incorruptible, and will never let you down.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: If libertarians were in charge, food wouldn't be safe b/c it would be about the m

Never trust the gov't to come save your ass. Silly people should have known that before Katrina as we see how that went. Maybe a few people got the hint that time around though.

Still it is bad that the FDA ain't doin' their jobs.

Comment

Working...