X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • strippedLM
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2005

090-SR | Ian O'Donovan | Reign Orion | Stripped Recordings

For release #90 on Stripped Recordings we head back to Ireland and our very own Ian O’Donovan with his first full release for for the label following on from his three previous outstanding EP’s “Anabatic”, “Solaris” & “Orient Express” which all made their mark on sister label Hype Muzik. Ian has certainly made his mark over the last two years also releasing on John Digweed's Bedrock Records and the legendary Laurent Garnier claiming to be his No.1 fan.This new offering "Reign Orion" comes in four versions.Ian's Original & Stripped Down Version's plus two remixes firstly from Israeli duo Guy Mantzur & Sahar Z and Spain's Ioan Gamboa (based in Berlin,Germany)

“I went to the Soundcloud website and on this website I am always searching for new artists. I just discovered a pearl. An artist who’s name is Ian O’Donovan. This guy if he had produced music 15 years ago he would have get signed on labels like Transmat. Frankly his music is excellent. Here we are with the grand son of the ?Detroit Melodica? scene. Go to Soundcloud and listen to him and his productions. I think it will touch some people.”
    - Laurent Garnier (on his It Is What It Is Radioshow,Jan 2010)

IAN O'DONOVAN | REIGN ORION

01. Original Mix
    02. Guy Mantzur & Sahar Z Remix
    03. Ioan Gamboa Remix
    04. Ian O'Donovan's Stripped Down Mix

090-SR | STRIPPED RECORDINGS

Available exclusively from @ Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/release/reign-orion/867774

Support:

LAURENT GARNIER,HERNAN CATTANEO,JOHN DIGWEED,DANNY TENAGLIA,JAMES ZABIELA,ESTROE,CID INC,GUY MANTZUR,DENIS A,KASSEY VOORN,DARIN EPSILON,COLIN DALE,FLASH BROTHERS,MARKUS SCHULTZ,ANDY ARIAS,MARCELO VASAMI,SONIC UNION and more...

• unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: 090-SR | Ian O'Donovan | Reign Orion | Stripped Recordings

Guy Mantzur & Sahar Z Remix

Comment

Working...