X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Are They Really Religious?

True religion requires us to defend human values: truth, justice and freedom. This is the essence of religion and it is much more important than growing beards or giving the call to prayer in the Parliament chamber.

Egyptians go there and see a society different from Egyptian society. Men and women are completely segregated but rates of sexual harassment and rape are among the highest in the world. Alcohol is banned but many people drink in secret. The law does not apply to Princes, who can do what they like, confident that they are immune from punishment. Egyptians learn there that performing your prayers on time is not voluntary, as it is in Egypt, but a compulsory obligation and if you are late the police might arrest and harm you. They learn that if you are walking the street with your wife and her hair is accidentally uncovered, then a policeman may pounce on her, hit her with a stick and make her cover her head. Despite this strictness, many Egyptians are cheated financially by their Gulf sponsors, and when they submit legal complaints, rarely obtain what they are owed because the judicial system there favors locals over foreigners.

Good article here and some good lulz on the hypocrisy going on.
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: Are They Really Religious?

Ohh the paradox of religion.

You can't just blame Islam... goes for most hypocrisies...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^ nice pic

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Nice, didn't take long for the religiophobe viewpoint to get posted here (the off-topic second post).

Comment

• Illuminate
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

How exactly was it off topic?

The general consensus was the hypocrisy of religion, more so, on Islam, I just contradicted that instead of yet again pointing fingers at Islam, religion as whole has a myriad of hypocrisies. GOt nothing against religion practice what you preach... But it's the Islam thing, which I'm a little fed-up with. Not 2001 again?

Sbando
          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
          Feather

Bob
          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
          KiwiTollway

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Islam enacts the harshest penalties for sin and disobedience of any of the major religions, ie honor killings.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

^Yeah, but he is saying all religions have some hiprocacy, not just Islam.

Comment

• Illuminate
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Aug 2009

This is a really good documentary:

Yet as stated, 1400 years of battle for the transcriptions transcribed for that one God...

Sbando
                - You Will Be Missed.

Feather

Bob
                the banned1

KiwiTollway

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by vinnie97
                    Nice, didn't take long for the religiophobe viewpoint to get posted here (the off-topic second post).
                    please everybody do as vinny wants and curse and blame it all on islam and muslims and blacks and indians,.... and basically anything that is not christian or white coz thats what vinny wants otherwise ur offtopic and he will put you in ignore list and then ur fucked coz he so important ya know and always speaks of wisdom....

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

You're the one defending the indefensible, and tacitly admitting that honor killings are AOK (read it and weep: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ling_of_4.html ). You're also ascribing things to me I didn't utter, blaming everything on muslims, blacks and Indians (I especially have no idea where this Indian reference comes from). My only posts about "blacks" have involved where they have knowingly engaged in inner city flash mobs, terrorizing neighborhoods, and about their loudest "spokesmen" who are some of the most guilty of engaging racial politics. Calling out these FACTS may make you feel uncomfortable, but I don't post here to make you feel comfortable.

Oh yea, get over yourself. Your DIRECT attacks earned you a spot on the ignore list, so that's where you'll stay (I somehow knew you'd get in an uproar over someone daring to speak out against the religion you hold so precious and dear, but morbid curiosity got the best of me).

Who the fuck is Vinny, btw? Don't ask, I shouldn't expect someone with so much vitriol against someone who calls out Islamic atrocities to have much tact when it comes to addressing the person they're trying to decimate.

Post some more immature pix, I'm sure your panties are now in even a tighter wad.

PS. (Just so I'm making myself clear). YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SCARE ME INTO SILENCE ABOUT SPEAKING OUT AGAINST SAID ATROCITIES, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT YOU FLING.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Comment

• trick12
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

lol i thought i was still on ur ignore list...

scare u not amigo, its hella entertaining so keep fist pumpin all u want..youz not the first and wont be the last...and what could be a fact for you could be complete ignorance for someone else so...go on

oneday ur gonna pick up that soap and all ur dreams will come true vinny

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Oh, so I will pass, but you apparently have some kind of eternal presence being the fountain of vast knowledge, perspective and enlightenment that you claim to possess. Here's a hint, I said "morbid curiosity got the best of me." That means I made an exception and clicked "View Post" (and yes, I did it again just now). The only truth you can handle is when you're lambasting zionists (and their Christian supporters) and international banksters. Meanwhile, your chosen protected religion and the ass-backward regimes that thrive on it are above all reproach, every effing time.

By the way, can I call you a homophobe now like a good libshit, since that's basically what you're implying, that I am eager to get buttfucked? Don't deflect your own sick fantasies onto me.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r

^^

Comment

Working...