X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

That "Racist," Joe Arpaio, Declares The Digital Birth Certificate a Forgery

He's talking about the digital one of course (the only thing ever shared with any investigator or member of law enforcement, as far as we know), and please accuse me of of attacking blacks and being racist again, Trick. That's the last trick you have. More document experts giving sworn affidavits, curious holes in the immigration record of the father, the Connecticut Social Security #, and much more:

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/sheriff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-forgery

“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”
    Knowing how regularly the fraud-in-chief lies to the public, who to believe, who to believe.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: That "Racist," Joe Arpaio, Declares The Digital Birth Certificate a Forgery

lolololol. The guy who hates Mexicans also hates black dudes. Orly? Not surprised.

Dude you really are being trolled, gullible, or really hate Obama that you will believe any lame shit you come across. You have failed.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Hates Mexicans because he abides by the law? You are such a hypocrite. You apparently hate blacks because you bitched about Whitney and the flag at half-cast. I can play that game as good as any libshit.

You should actually look at what's being presented (the arguments being made) before immediately writing it off (but I can't expect any better from someone who bought into the fraud so readily, believably and foolishly) and what you've taken to be as truth before you start throwing the gullible label around, good fucking grief.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

No arguments. Just a single redneck ignoring all of the previous evidence is what I see. Oh and what everyone else sees, hence why no one cares. Keep sewing about this though. 4 more years.

Comment

• Illuminate
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

4 years of investigation, and 4 more years of Obama...

A lot of Fours.

Why do this keep coming back?

Why?

Seriously when you think about it...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
          Sbando
          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
          Bob
          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
          KiwiTollway

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Joe was petitioned by his white supremacist constituents to investigate the matter last year. These are the conclusions of the ~6-month investigation.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Illuminate
              4 years of investigation, and 4 more years of Obama...

A lot of Fours.

Why do this keep coming back?

Why?

Seriously when you think about it...
              and four guys in Credence!

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                lolololol. The guy who hates Mexicans also hates black dudes. Orly? Not surprised.

Dude you really are being trolled, gullible, or really hate Obama that you will believe any lame shit you come across. You have failed.
                So sayeth the Mexican-Firster.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

I believed the birth certificate was fake the moment I downloaded it from the white house website and opened the pdf in Illustrator. The file was in layers and the "digitally' enhanced data was a separate layer of it's own. I have my own real paper birth certificate and I'm sure you all do too. Just not sure why Obama can't show his.... or at least refuses to.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• clintlove
                    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                    • Jun 2004

Even his transgender nanny that kept watch over him while he was a child in Indonesia, calls him Barry. Also noted in the article, "Indonesia is home to more Muslims than any other country in the world". I don't know about you guys, but something doesn't add up. Too many unanswered questions to believe what they want me to believe.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

He's already shown in 2x. After that it really isn't going to matter to doubters unless he flys out personally to each person's house in Air Force One and shows them in person.

"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Reso the shit is fake. But yet we digress.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

He could have shown you this and you would have believed it

hawaiibirthcertificate_xlarge.jpg

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

He could have been born in front of you on the White House lawn yet you and a small handful of other people think you know more than the rest of the world. Fail.

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

No that would be different. He isn't American lets move forward.

The real question is if he wasn't born in America what are you gonna do about it?

Comment

Working...