• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse

First Look | The Fastest Roadster Ever Built

Meet the fastest production roadster ever built – the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse.

Bugatti today unveiled their latest attempt to dominate all manner of top speed records by unveiling the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse at the Geneva motor show.

Not content with holding the current world speed record (267mph if you’re wondering) with the Veyron Super Sport, Bugatti can now boast the fastest production convertible ever, thanks to borrowing the 1,200-horsepower, 8.0-liter, quad-turbocharged W16 from its stablemate and sticking it in this convertible version.

Bugatti say it will hit an electronically-limited top speed of 233mph. And don’t expect much change from £2m.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse

Reminds me of the bat mobile.
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Reminds me of the Vag Mobile.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        Reminds me of the Vag Mobile.
        You could definitely pull some vag in that ride. Or as we call down here in the good ol' south, some Louisiana split tail.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

^

Put me down for two, this way I can keep one at my mountain estate in switzerland.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...