X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

I hate Americans

A Michigan woman who won the lottery but continued to receive food assistance from the state government has had her benefits pulled, officials said.

This broad in the video needs to be punched in the face.
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re:

I didn't watch the video (no sound on the computer that I'm on) but I read the article. It said that she received $500,000 after taxes, bought a house & a car. I don't know of her financial situation otherwise (kids, debts, etc) but if she's single, she should stop collecting govt. assistance.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: I hate Americans

$10 says she doesn't pursue any kind of job since she won the lottery... and bullshit she has a right to that money when other people need it a lot more than she does. "i have two houses" then sell one you fucking idiot. you don't need two houses if you're collecting govt assistance!
      Last edited by Garrick; March 8, 2012, 05:44:48 PM.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Looks like it got yanked as of today: http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/07/us/mic...html?hpt=hp_c2

haha! dumbass.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

Re:

If she has two houses, there's no way she should be on govt. assistance. Live in one, rent the other one out bitch!

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

Lulz Reso.

Thread name.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...