X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Kids burn down Slovak castle

However, they won't be prosecuted because they are under the age of 15, which is the law there , wtf? http://now.msn.com/now/0311-castle-burns-slovak.aspxA couple of Slovakian boys aged 11 and 12 had a weekend they'll long remember. Seems the mischievous duo were trying to light up cigarettes when they set some grass afire, and before they knew it, a castle in the eastern Slovak region of Kosice was in flames. The Krasna Horka castle dates back to the early 14th century. According to the Slovak National Museum, the castle's roof was completely destroyed along with the new exhibition in the gothic palace, and three bells in the bell tower melted. Some 84 firefighters were dispatched to the scene. Fortunately for the young smokers, children under the age of 15 cannot be prosecuted in Slovakia.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Kids burn down Slovak castle

that sucks... lol
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Awe jeez...I wonder how their parents are dealing with them since the law won't.
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Miguel
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

like that junkie in central Florida that burned down a century old tree ........

Comment

• mades
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2008

loool, this sort of news hit MS, i can't believe my eyes

Comment

Working...