• May 2006

Re: I guess he's not worried about burning bridges

^yupp

Comment

• foreks
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Ive been working in an investment banking for more than a decade - you don't believe a single word by GS nor an ex-GS employee. He used to be the head of equity trading for more than half of the planet and knew well the industry is all about fucking up clients. The City rumour goes the guy wasn't paid as much as he expected an 8-digit bonus.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Respnse from Lloyd Blankfein above.

Also heard chat the bonuses were not up to snuff this year.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by foreks
          Ive been working in an investment banking for more than a decade - you don't believe a single word by GS nor an ex-GS employee. He used to be the head of equity trading for more than half of the planet and knew well the industry is all about fucking up clients. The City rumour goes the guy wasn't paid as much as he expected an 8-digit bonus.
          It did sound a bit like a whiney spoiled brat rant. And when these kids don't get their way financially they do become brats. My cousin in law worked at Goldman Sachs. I worked in investment real estate brokerage which isn't the same thing, but you know.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• foreks
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

why GS is hated within trading industry is it is more like an orded like Teutonic Knights or Knights Templar who "in the name of doing God's work" fuck everybody in the ass with insider dealing and strong political will. GS is not an ordinary investment house - it's a military arm of US administration foreign policy in global finances. it is GS guys who overturned Greek and Italian governments and filled vacancies for Prime Ministers with ex-GS guys. the new ECB president is a former GS head for Italy of course

Comment

Working...