X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cm1179
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2006

Re: John Digweed Live in Cordoba 3 x CD / Bedrock upcoming release

lol he's now released some t-shirts on the back of this.. the (quite awful) what was it, download, duplicate, destroy t-shirt but now in SPANISH

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Prefer the spanish to the original.

£24 is pretty darned good for 3 x CDs and a T though.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hydrosonic
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
        Prefer the spanish to the original.
        This mirrors my thoughts regarding the football teams...

Navy tee ordered. ('Bout time I learned some Spanish )
        320 requester

Comment

• D.Williams
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2006

I would pay for this CD if I didn't have to wait Until May for US Amazon to have it, Probably the same for US iTunes as well... Not to mention that if I wanted to go to a store in the US here and buy it I think there may only be 5 in the whole country that would carry it.... So looks like Ill just Download it as soon as it's out there... If you make it harder for your customers to buy something then to get it for free what the hell do your expect.

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams
            I would pay for this CD if I didn't have to wait Until May for US Amazon to have it, Probably the same for US iTunes as well... Not to mention that if I wanted to go to a store in the US here and buy it I think there may only be 5 in the whole country that would carry it.... So looks like Ill just Download it as soon as it's out there... If you make it harder for your customers to buy something then to get it for free what the hell do your expect.
            Why don't you order a signed version from Bedrock - quicker postage and you can pay via PayPal (£15.99 incl postage)

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

Sorry, was just kinda being a baby... Ill give it an order unless someone could tell me when iTunes would have it? If its soon i could wait considering the shipping time from UK....

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

I'm sure shipping is quick - the things I order from the US on e-bay are
                sigpicSimonR

Comment

• dusk
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Finished listen to the preview of CD 1.... don't think I can wait till the end of the month ..... arrrrrrgh!
                  ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• cm1179
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Oct 2006

mini mix of cd2 http://www.mixcloud.com/johndigweed/...a-cd2-minimix/

gutted he didn't play the smith & wehbba remix of bushwacka!'s west side

Comment

• salami
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

Sounds massive !.

Comment

• psybangas
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2006

John Digweed - Live in Cordoba - CD2 Minimix

01. Mikh Solvis - Deep Pool (Todd Bodine Remix)
                        02. Guy J - Fantasy & Reality
                        03. Stelios Vassiloudis - Hit The Lights
                        04. Boys Noize & Erol Alkan Feat. Jarvis Cocker - Avalanche (Terminal Velocity) - Ewan Pearson's 'Deeper Underground' Re-Version
                        05. Maetrik - The Entity
                        06. Alljacks - Sad Hill c/w Sissy - Acid Cake - Acappella - Nick Muir Re-edit
                        07. Luca Morris - Technics 1210
                        08. Alljacks - Carlita
                        09. Rodamaal feat. Claudia Franco - Insomnia - Âme Remix
                        10. Slam - Eterna - John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix
                        11. Zoo Brazil - Slob - Nick Curly Remix
                        12. Oliver Lieb - Helios
                        13. Guy J - Shining
                        14. Guy J - High - Marc Marzenit Remix
                        15. J.D.N.M.G.J - Trezzz

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Apr 2010

So I assume the 2 mix CDs are basically the first 2.5 hours of the set. Flicking through them both, they don't really seem to take off.
                          Hope he releases the other half of the set at some stage,.

Pretty disappointed with what he's given in this case.

Comment

• cm1179
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Oct 2006

yeh i just listened to both cd's. a couple fo good moments but other than that, it's one of the most boring sets i've ever heard from him. why release this set?

Comment

• salami
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2008

any thoughts about the album ? it got some mixed reviews, i think it sounds really good overall !.
                              Last edited by salami; May 9, 2012, 01:31:09 PM.

Comment

Working...