Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (incl. Hernan Cattaneo Remix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subtractmusic
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2011

Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (incl. Hernan Cattaneo Remix)

On the heels of a massive release from Robert Babicz, subtract music brings you our next installment, with fresh new grooves from LA's own Android Cartel. No strangers to making big room bombs, the boys have created something a bit different this time around.

On the heels of a massive release from Robert Babicz, subtract music brings you our next installment, with fresh new grooves from LA's own Android Cartel. No strangers to making big room bombs, the bo

Original and Dub are deep and driving, with tribal percussion and sweeping atmospheres. Hernán Cattáneo has been supporting our music many months before our first release. Teaming up with his partners in crime from Argentina Soundexile, resulted in something out of this world. Dark and mysterious grooves that are sure to rock the floor at 4am. Liz Cirelli & Minski twist the original with some violin and deep basslines while yet another talented producer from Argentina, Dark Soul Project rounds off the package with a hip shattering groovy monster.

Early feedback:

Maceo Plex / Maetrik (Crosstown Rebels) - Support, thanks.

Florian Meindl - Nice vocals and feeling.

Stelios Vassiloudis - I'm a big fan of this label. Top stuff as usual!

Mitch Alexander (microCastle) - Everything's top notch here. I think I like originals the best, damn smooth with good atmosphere. Great artwork too.

Marcelo Vasami - Orig. and both mixes are great, thanks.

DNYO - Original for me! It's sexy and it's trippy. Great groove and should make a lot of people dance on the floor!

Laurent Garnier - Lovely release - will play.

Deepfunk - Very good release!!

Kassey Voorn - Great original and remixes. Support!

Benoit - Original for me.

Sasha - Good package, liking original mix / dub.

Pena - Whole EP is good!

Sven Vath - Hernan's remix is cool!

Issac - Original and Hernan & Soundexile mix for me. I'll play this music out for sure, thanks!

Chris Fortier - Originals all the way for me.

Paul Hazendonk - Solid pack! Hernan & Soundexile remix is my pick.

Blake Sutherland - I love the original but it is somewhat overshadowed by Hernan & Soundexile's dark, mysterious and all-encompassing remix. I was in a complete spell listening to it - a really beautiful piece of music.

Dave Seaman - There are some very good mixes on here - liking originals and Hernan's mix.

Luciano - Thanks a lot!

Dibby Dougherty - That Hernan remix is pretty special.

Randall Jones - Sickkkk music. I like the original, dub and Hernan's version. Actually I like them all…great release.

Cid Inc - Excellent! Some smashing remixes here.

Darin Epsilon - Surprisingly very proggy track from Android Cartel but I really like. Comes with some great remixes too!

Daniel Mehes - Original mix rocks!! Thanks.

Nico De Ceglia (BBC Radio 1) - Good.

Joel Armstrong - Good stuff.

Tini Tun - Great release! I love the original mix and Hernan's remix, full support! Thanks!

Luke Porter - Dark Soul Project mix is wicked.

Tracklisting:

01. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Original Mix) [09:33]
    02. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Dub) [09:33]
    03. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Hernán Cattáneo & Soundexile Remix) [08:44]
    04. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Liz Cirelli & Minski Remix) [07:31]
    05. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Dark Soul Project Remix) [08:21]

---------------------------------

A&R by Anton Tumas
    Mastering by Robert Babicz
    Artwork by Design For Thought
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (incl. Hernan Cattaneo Remix)

Comment

Working...