Romney, although I like, has been running for 8 years as the commentary by Illuminate stated. He just doesn't seem to have that spark that really energizes anyone to vote for him. Ron Paul, god bless him, if he was 10 years younger I'd say he had a shot. Our media isn't doing him any favors either (also as the dateline program stated). Which brings us to Santorum. Does anyone really see Santorum beating Obama in any kind of debate?
Newt in 2012
Collapse
X
-
Newt in 2012
Just as unlikely as Obama being impeached is Newt winning the election for Pres.
Romney, although I like, has been running for 8 years as the commentary by Illuminate stated. He just doesn't seem to have that spark that really energizes anyone to vote for him. Ron Paul, god bless him, if he was 10 years younger I'd say he had a shot. Our media isn't doing him any favors either (also as the dateline program stated). Which brings us to Santorum. Does anyone really see Santorum beating Obama in any kind of debate?
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Newt in 2012
Mitt Romney 2012 = John Kerry 2004, IMO. Both end up with the nomination more or less by default, both fail to inspire people, and both ultimately lose to an incumbent who is struggling from an approval standpoint. Bush was incredibly vulnerable, and he still managed to beat Kerry. I see Romney or whomever it ultimately ends up being suffering the same fate.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment