Also nice work on the wayback machine. I can't ever get that thing to actually find shit I want.
BT answering questions on Reddit
Collapse
X
-
Re: BT answering questions on Reddit
I'm not the one who would normally run to Paul Oakenfold's defense but if I was forced to choose sides.... No, wait a minute. Stop it. I would scrape and gouge my own eyes out with a greasy chicken's ass-bone before giving a vote of confidence to either of those fuckwits.
Also nice work on the wayback machine. I can't ever get that thing to actually find shit I want. -
Re: BT answering questions on Reddit
^
Thank Neoee
I'm putting together a collection of all his pieces that he wrote (cause they just were that insane :shock: ) and I was hoping that someone out there may have a copy of a few of the columns. If anyone has the Word columns 11 (dated 08-31-2004) and/or 12 (dated 09-09-2004), I'd very much appreciate it. and once this is done,you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: BT answering questions on Reddit
^ aww yeah. that sasha mix on disc 2 goes down nicely. think I'll put it on the hi fi tomorrow.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment