X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

BT answering questions on Reddit

Thought everyone else would like to check this out too.
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: BT answering questions on Reddit

One of the best producer. till 2000. of course.

I do not know what he doing now.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

^ well he's on Reddit.

god knows why. that website is filled to the brim with manchildren.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        ^ well he's on Reddit.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Originally posted by 88Mariner
          ^ well he's on Reddit.

All kinds of crazy different people have been doing AMA's on Reddit lately. I think it is the hip internet thing to do now to connect to the young internet kids.

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

sven vat's fashion tips on pinterest are far more interesting

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Originally posted by tiddles
                sven vat's fashion tips on pinterest are far more interesting
                Sven Value Added Tax.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  Sven Value Added Tax.

brb, new album title: Value Added Trance
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Caley Martin
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Oct 2004

Just forwarded that link to Sean Cusick...
                    For your aural infusion of Caley:
                    http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
                    http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
                    http://ultrawizardsword.net
                    RA: Caley

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

^He not a fan of BT or something?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        ^He not a fan of BT or something?

haha, oh lawdy.

I wish I could find his columns that were hosted on Xpander.nl

hilarious.

It was hilarious, but BT is still a good producer no matter how funny Cusick is.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

^Humm I did read some of his columns on xpander.nl a long time ago...i must have not seen these or have forgotten.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

there was actually a forum member who collected all of the columns and zipped it to megaupload, but you know what happened to that

anyways,

Here's how it all started
                            (from: http://web.archive.org/web/200409260...er=Sean Cusick )

Speaking of hype. Somebody has told me recently that BT is now claiming he invented trance and "stutters". Has he never heard of the KLF? They did both before him. He is without doubt the biggest and blondest dried up tit this community is forced to suffer. He is a shining example of somebody who claims to be in it 'for the music'. I question his motives and his music, but not his stuttering.
                            BT has invented his own mythology and very little else. Because he is repeating this completely ridiculous claim people will begin to repeat it and believe it. If nothing is done about it then it will become a commonly held belief and few will go through the trouble of defending the truth, if there actually is any left worth defending. Can you even imagine making that kind of claim with "trance" in its current state? It would be like claiming to have invented anthrax on the 6'oclock news. Gushing, blushing and bobbing as a reporter thrusts a microphone into his face. Bouncing around like a frat nerd jacked up on a spoonful of fame and geek steroids, agreeing with everything the reporter says and then saying, "Dude, I invented trance. I'm a pop tart phenomenon.' Tell everyone. I think BT and Jesse Saunders should be forced to fight to the death with pizza cutters and the winner can claim they invented skittles.
                            And if BT invented trance then I invented misspelling and diarrhea. I send BT an open invitation to an electronic history lesson anytime he wants. I would be happy to prove him wrong. We'll start with a record called, "What Time is Love" (Original Mix). Or maybe Force Legato, 'System' (V 1.0). He's like a kid that stays an extra hour at school to clean the chalkboard and tells the teacher he can't wait until the class has moved on to the next chapter. He's brown nosing his own fans to make them feel like they're in touch with something that matters: his ever lengthening and wooden nose. Pathetic. He didn't invent stuttering, he invented shamelessness.

Maybe BT will finally make it onto the cover of Rolling Stone magazine and the music world at large will be forced to acknowledge that dance is dead, that it fizzled out naked, gasping and gurgling. Covered in its own semen. Found in a hotel room drowned in puke like all great drum machines. BT will be fingering his butt-hole on the cover claiming that he invented masturbation.

I know I promised I would leave this issue alone but since the interview I did with xpander and the first column I did I've been getting loads of emails from people who all have their own little stories to tell about him. I have a weakness for it, I guess. I heard also that BT is slamming Paul Oakenfold now. I'm not the one who would normally run to Paul Oakenfold's defense but if I was forced to choose sides.... No, wait a minute. Stop it. I would scrape and gouge my own eyes out with a greasy chicken's ass-bone before giving a vote of confidence to either of those fuckwits.
                            Okay, enough for now. Please forward all funny BT stories and hate mail to: q6@xpander.nl

here's the BT column that was posted later.

his other columns are pretty good, too. the favorite albums column is worth reading and checking out. I'm going to go back and read that column now that Youtube exists (which it wasn't before that column was printed and therefore difficult to find ways to listen to the songs he's talking about).

there may be another column where he discusses BT but I can't remember. i guess just read through them. great writer, cusick is.

Some other good quotes from him

Do you think Paul Van Dyk really believes in Angels? I hope so, he’ll need their help to answer for all that bad music he’s made.
                            DJ’ing is not a sport nor is it politics. Don’t vote in these ridiculous things. It’s bad enough that the world of dance music is divided up into what may as well be described as tiny power hungry political factions. Don’t fuel that type of behavior by encouraging it with a popularity contest. And if you do, for the Love of God, please don’t try to tell me that Tiesto is a great DJ. I’ve heard him. He is truly the lowest common dominator and he plays music for people whose nervous systems no longer function properly. Every moment is one designed to shock you into sensation, to forcibly remind you that you’re still alive. For a laugh go to his website and read his embarrassing swill. www.tiesto.com “We think it can’t get any better than this”. Of course you do…Of course you do…Go, Go Trancezilla.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

might as well throw this into the thread. damn cool song.

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...