X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Bot prevention

I just added some a bot prevention measure to the registration process to try to prevent all of the spam we're getting. It requires a custom question be answered correctly by all new users who are trying to register. The downside is that every existing user will also have to complete the custom question the first time they try to edit their profile. If you try to edit your profile and get denied because you forgot to answer the custom question, don't be alarmed, just answer it and let me know if you have problems even though you're answering it correctly. We shouldn't ever see it again after we do it the first time.

I also added custom fields so we can enter our Facebook, SoundCloud, and MixCloud links directly on our profiles.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Bot prevention

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      I just added some a bot prevention measure to the registration process to try to prevent all of the spam we're getting. It requires a custom question be answered correctly by all new users who are trying to register. The downside is that every existing user will also have to complete the custom question the first time they try to edit their profile. If you try to edit your profile and get denied because you forgot to answer the custom question, don't be alarmed, just answer it and let me know if you have problems even though you're answering it correctly. We shouldn't ever see it again after we do it the first time.

I also added custom fields so we can enter our Facebook, SoundCloud, and MixCloud links directly on our profiles.

Nice1, good thinking!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

And the white on white seems to be back in profiles
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Good idea. I have seen some intruders in recent days.

Comment

Working...