It takes a real man to admit he listens to John Mayer. Kamal, does it make you feel any better to know that these mainstream musicians follow a very specific formula so that their songs do get stuck in your head playing over and over again?
It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
Collapse
X
-
Re: It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
It takes a real man to admit he listens to John Mayer. Kamal, does it make you feel any better to know that these mainstream musicians follow a very specific formula so that their songs do get stuck in your head playing over and over again?
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
the thing I love about this song is its minimalistic track presentation. there's nothing on this song other than the drum, bass, a rippling background riff and the occasional acoustic guitar layered over his voice minced in with those words. i dont know how many have been distraught over heartbreaks in their lives but the words hit a chord with me i did not expect them to.
i've heard a ton of ballads in my time, i know the formula, but this is different, this track is a borderline progressive ballad. it hits a lot of notes for me. i'm on my 3rd day with repeat so believe me i've dissected this song more times than a biology class.Last edited by Kamal; April 3, 2012, 02:02:48 PM.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
awesome, if I'm honest, I enjoyed it as well
.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
lol....i went to a concert a while back and somehow mayer was part of it... when johny mayer took the stage,,,, man the amount of girls that suddenly appeared was mental...they really do love this guy and all getting emotional holding lighters and shit, tbh couldnt stand his part i was just tryna take advantage of itLife's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: It's been so bloody long since I got hooked to a song the instant I heard it...
Kamal did you go through a break-up? I heard this song when I walked in to a restaurant tonight and thought of you man
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment