X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Judicial Watch's 2011 Top 10 Corrupt Politicians

There is no sparing of the Rs or Ds (and rightly so), and I only hope the most partisan among us take note of this list and not continue to fall for the party line (click for extended background on each candidate).

.page.home section.cta .column-article-list .article-list-item .image, .component-card-post .image {background-size: contain !important;}

A short list (in alphabetical order): Spencer Bachus (R-AL), John Ensign (R-NV) (former Senator), Eric Holder (D), Alcee Hastings (D-FL), Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) and Blagojevich Co-Conspirators, Barack Obama (D), Laura Richardson (D-CA), David Rivera (R-FL), Maxine Waters (D-CA), Don Young (R-AK).

(Dis)honorable mentions: John Edwards (D-NC), Barney Frank (D-MA), Newt Gingrich (R-candidate), Janet Napolitano (D-DHS), Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Charles Rangel (D-NY) and H&HS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. (emphasis mine ).

This is Barack's fifth consecutive year in appearing on this list. If you value your freedom or liberty, you'll stop voting for these kinds of nitwits. If not, just sign away your life as a slave to the state.
Working...