X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Got Dropbox?

For me, the clincher will ultimately lie with the apps that make best use of the various cloud storage services. There're heaps of apps that use Dropbox for syncing, storage; my password manager uses Dropbox to keep my passwords synchronised across all platforms.

I do have a feeling that Google with its ubiquitous presence and clout, we might see the same Dropbox apps being made compatible with GDrive.

Who knows, maybe this will spur Dropbox to up its free storage, nothing like some competition to keep everyone on their toes! Dropbox would not want to go the way of Hotmail and Yahoo when Gmail was first offerred.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
      the sharing of individual files on dropbox is not a new thing -- been doing it for a while, at least for things in the public folder.
      Possibly in the public folder but I'm pretty sure that the "Get Link" feature was only released a few days ago for single file sharing in all folders and the person with whom you are sharing does not need to have a dropbox account.
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Yes that's a new feature that I just read about. But how to get it? I assume Dropbox needs to be updated?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Google Drive finally came out today

Comment

Working...