• Show
Clear All
  • qwerty2222
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

hypnotic

found this one on www.djmixes2k.com
    Adi_Dumitra-Live_At_Oslo_Nights_September-2004
    really good set, maybe you might remember a track,(featured on this mix too) wich i found verry cool on john digweed kiss100 show from 13.06.2004 - Kaan Duzarat - Organic Intellectual, well, this is the guy who owns the record label, and he produced the track
    if you have the time, you might wanna give it a try to this set
    its worthed
    cheers!
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

read the details on that site and you will do fine. Pay for the NetPumper or don't dL it free. My advise - I still havent removed all the trackers in my registry. Pain in the butt. Some good sets there though.
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• onlyrecs
      Fresh Peossy
      • Oct 2004

Re: hypnotic

Originally posted by qwerty2222";p="
      really good set, maybe you might remember a track,(featured on this mix too) wich i found verry cool on john digweed kiss100 show from 13.06.2004 - Kaan Duzarat - Organic Intellectual, well, this is the guy who owns the record label, and he produced the track
      its worthed
      cheers!

Thanks for tuning in mate.....anyway, a few things that i need to correct you on.

I am indeed managing Only Records, but as you can see on djmixes2k.com, my name is Adi Dumitra, as for the track you are mentioning, that is Kaan Duzarat - Organic Intellectual, signed with Only Records, already in stores since 2nd of october 2004. Kaan is a Turkish producer/dj at his first debut, but with some tracks on EDm Digital as well.

Respect,

Comment

• chriss02
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by onlyrecs";p="
        its worthed
        cheers!

Thanks for tuning in mate.....anyway, a few things that i need to correct you on.

I am indeed managing Only Records, but as you can see on djmixes2k.com, my name is Adi Dumitra, as for the track you are mentioning, that is Kaan Duzarat - Organic Intellectual, signed with Only Records, already in stores since 2nd of october 2004. Kaan is a Turkish producer/dj at his first debut, but with some tracks on EDm Digital as well.

Respect,

uhhh, what a reply!
        one of the big record-name on the [MS]forum!!
        welcome!
        ...if you want a great deep-groovy music,look at Moonline in Debut-team, Hungary in Live...
        Moonline is my Hun-favorite-no compromise!

Comment

• penstate
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

tnx man

Comment

• qwerty2222
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by onlyrecs";p="
            its worthed
            cheers!

Respect,
            thanks for the correction, i was verry exited to see something is moving too in the progressive arena in eastern europe and i guess onlyrecords is the only record in romania that produces quality music for the clubs
            good luck in the future with this label, hope to hear more tunes from your label in the future on john digweed shows
            cheers!

Comment

• onlyrecs
              Fresh Peossy
              • Oct 2004

Thanks a lot for the appreciation! We are trying to do our best to release quality music and also promote new talented producers. so keep an eye on our forthcoming releases , some big surprises
              Our first release is moving up to the big charts and is already supported by a lot of big names, so check it out, available on Juno, K- Records, Chemical,etc.

Respect,

Comment

Working...