X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Bump - Shake your phone to upload your photos to your browser

ACT/SAT prep classes and College Bound Fundamentals that teach students how to be better test performers while showing parents how to help their student prepare during the K-12 years so they can eventually find the ideal college at an affordable price by earning scholarships and grants.

So I never messed with bump at all because I never had a use for it, but I just heard about this today, and installed the app and it is pretty cool. Just shake your phone and press the space bar on your browser at the same time, and your pics you've selected will automatically be uploaded and appear in the webpage in front of you, simple as that.

The tech behind this is pretty bad ass.
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bump - Shake your phone to upload your photos to your browser

^^^ Sweet, I used to love bump before just for sharing contact info... and now this... indeed bump has just bumped up list of fav apps.

Thanks for the heads up mate
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Why not have them upload automatically without shaking your hand? It's a good concept but I think the real answer is a full sync somewhere automatically

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

when you shake it it sends a signal to their servers which uses the timestamp and gps of when that goes off + the same timestamp and gps of the browser when you hit it, plus some other magic im sure to 'guess' what devices are trying to sync.

Comment

Working...