Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D.Williams
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2006

Re: Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012)

Nice mix overall, lots of his own productions as well... Good stuff

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

He's been on the rise, great tracks, productions, and DJ skills.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Knightsfan87
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2010

Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. ... this set is mental...
        How good is the track around the 30 minute mark of Part 2... WOAH.!

Anybody know what the track name is at all?

Comment

• Dzone
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

Thanks...that looks tasty
          ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• juanzamanillo
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jan 2008

Great set¡¡ Does anybody knows the track of Part 3 at the 30 min mark?¿

Hernan used to play this track, for me sounds like Luis Junior track?

Comment

• remix7196
              Getting warmed up
              • Aug 2008

Absolutely outstanding. We need to compile a (mostly ID) presumptive tracklist, for sure.

Comment

• juanzamanillo
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jan 2008

I finally know the track id for part 3 at the 30 min mark. I was right its a Luis Junior track called Athens out soon on Moonseeka

Comment

• djbyrd23
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jun 2006

Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012) - REUPLOAD PLEASE

Could someone please reupload
                  Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012).

Since he yanked it off SoundCloud, all the links are dead minus the first hour.

Thanx in advance!!
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  "Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Re: Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012) - REUPLOAD PL

Originally posted by djbyrd23
                    Could someone please reupload
                    Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012).

Since he yanked it off SoundCloud, all the links are dead minus the first hour.

Thanx in advance!!
                    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• djbyrd23
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2006

Re: Luis Junior - Live at Bahrein, Buenos Aires, Argentina (05-04-2012) - REUPLOAD PL

Thanx, banned1, but is this the full 3.5hr adventure? Seems a little small of a file size for that to be true.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      "Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

dont know its not my link...i,ll upload it i have it here

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Luis Junior @ Bahrein - Buenos Aires - Argentina 05-04-2012 part 1-3.mp3

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Luis Junior @ Bahrein - Buenos Aires - Argentina 05-04-2012 part 1-3.mp3

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Luis Junior @ Bahrein - Buenos Aires - Argentina 05-04-2012 part 2-3.mp3

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

Luis Junior @ Bahrein - Buenos Aires - Argentina 05-04-2012 part 2-3.mp3

Comment

Working...