X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

J&S

The featured artist this week on BeatFactor is J&S Project. For those of you that don't know who these guys are I'll post their bio:

J&S project is owned by two Italian Producers, i.e. Angelo Vitaliano and Antonio Smaldone aka dj Tony S?it?s a fusion between a musician and a dj, between melodies and grooves.

Angelo has a great experience of live performances with synthesizers and sound designing instead Tony S has a long experience as underground dj?and two years ago they realized they had the same target in their life: to create music?so they decided to be togheter in this adventure. J&S project?s sound as producers could be defined as a mixture between the Alan Parsons? Project progressive sounds and old Danny Tenaglia?s tech-house grooves, in a few words, like they say on their web site, their style is Wide House.

Their tunes are in the playlist and charts of djs like James Zabiela, MOSHIC, Jeff Bennett, M.A.S. Collective, Stefano Greppi, Perry O?Neil, James Wilson and Italian young djs like Fiore (a.o.l.).
    Tracklisting
    1. Pink Floyd - Alan?s Psychedelic Brakefast (J&S project live ?shake it? edit)
    2. Kaan Duzaraat - Organic Intellectual (Jay Wave rmx/Original) [Only Records promo vinyl]
    3. Dj Menca - Without You (Original Mix) [MO.DO Records CDr]
    4. Moshic feat. Dj Asi Kojak - Do U C The Sound (Original Mix) [Screen Recordings]
    5. J&S Project - HIT (M.y. Mix) [CDR]
    6. Chris Micali - Your Life Better [Vapour Records]
    7. Menca vs Digital Project - Undertone (Menca Mix) [CDR]
    8. J&S Project - Through The End [CDR]
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • Leden
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Tnx for Info Skahound.

Comment

Working...