• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Blackberry 10

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Blackberry 10

Finally RIM is putting something sexy on the market... sure took them bloody ages to step it up. Still, for a company that solely relies on BBM to bring in the profits, I can't be fussed.
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

BB10 had an underwhelming response from investors. I see Titanic 3D all over.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

And for those of you that really care about the BB 10... Skip to the 21 minute mark to see more about the phone:

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

They are really screwing up big time. The main thing people like about bb is a nice kick ass keyboard...and this piece of shit doesn't even have one. Not going to sell worth a damn. Prepare for a writedown due to the nice loss this will cost them and push their stock even lower. I'm glad I knew to short this stock about 14 months ago.

They are saying they are keeping keyboard models around, but wtf idiots, dont even try and waste money competing with apple or android. Too little too late. Capitalize on your only market now: Great batt life and keyboards and users who live and die by email (ie important businessmen and not hipsters and kids).

I honestly loved my blackberry bold for what it did well: super awesome quick typing and bb messenger, and great battery life and audio voice quality. Sometimes I wish I had it again when I am texting a lot or esp talking on the phone. But the lack of a slick google maps interface and web browser plus some other utility apps makes it still a no go. Sad but thats how it is.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

The problem with BB is that instead of focusing on the business market and growing that, they're trying to target the consumers to expand their market.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

^yeah. and do they REALLY think they can out slick ass Apple? If anyone in senior management thinks that they need to be fired immediately.

Comment

Working...