X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

DEA forgot man in holding cell for 5 days without food or water

[Video Link] The DEA promises "a full review" for forgetting that they had locked a man in a dark 5 x 5 x 10 holding cell for five days without…

Wha?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: DEA forgot man in holding cell for 5 days without food or water

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

^^^^^ hahha
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

And the fella just had to be named Chong.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

Kleinzeit 1 comment - - - Dave's not here, man."

Classic!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Rawrmune
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2011

I'm surprised I didn't hear about this more since I go to UCSD. It's terrible what happened.

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

how much is he suing for?
              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

what a pussy, i,ve fasted for 5 days straight without food or water and i was fine
                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• dusk
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^^^ I suppose that is not the point now is it.
                  ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by dusk
                    ^^^ I suppose that is not the point now is it.

i know but he's going on about being lethargic and shit thinking he was going to die
                    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Rawrmune
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2011

Yeah but it's more like he had gone 5 days without food and water and there wasn't a sign that anyone was coming to get him. It could have been just as likely that they wouldn't notice him for another 5 days, then he'd be dead. Not to mention he was on meth for part of the time, I'm sure a long lasting stimulant would probably increase his body's need for water.

Just another update, he's suing the government for $20 million.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

you mean he's suing taxpayers for 20 millions.
                        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                          Anyone have Styx livesets?
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
                          what a pussy, i,ve fasted for 5 days straight without food or water and i was fine
                          you were probably in handcuffs at the time too
                          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

I'll head to the stockade within the next 15 minutes for four days if you give me 20 million. LulZ. Good luck on cashing in on that.

Comment

Working...