MIRABILIS 032: DALE HOOKS - FOREST GROOVE EP inc. DASHKA REMIX

Tracklist:
    1. Forest groove
    2. Infected duck
    3. Forest groove (Dashka remix)

Get it here: http://www.beatport.com/release/forest-groove-ep/892702

Preview it here: http://soundcloud.com/mirabilisrecor...032-dale-hooks

Press release:

Dale Hooks joins the Mirabilis family with his 'Forest Groove EP'.Two originals and a remix from Dashka rounds up this cool ep, full of tech house grooves!
    "Forest Groove' kicks off with tight percussion layers and a soft but powerful kick and a funky bass line. The main theme of the track is a voices chant that evolves throughout the track to its full effect slowly, but firmly.All of this make this a hypnotic, energic and tasty slice of techhouse that is designed to rock your crowds.
    The second original one is 'Infected Duck'. A slightly deeper number than the first one, but equally strong and infectious. This one is built around a tiny vocal sample that gets into your head and keeps on rolling while in the back ground synth lines and a restless groove keep surfacing throughout the mix. The right one to get things grooving!
    Dashka delivers a bit tuffer take on 'Forest Groove'. Powerful and strong groove elements keep the energy high while the chopped up chant parts start dropping in and join the pounding bass line and the hypnotic synth lines.Both breaks have big, delirious build ups that are just perfect to cause mayhem. Just try this one out, don't think twice!
    Dale and Dashka, both prove themselves as two rising stars in this game!

Feedbacks:

ORDE MEIKLE (SLAM): nice EP - will spin thanx

PACO OSUNA: thx, forest groove is the one.

MISS NINE: Yay! Forest Groove for me

DEMI: supporting it!

RANDALL JONES: Dale's tracks are fat. Everytime I get a promo from this guy I play it out in my sets worldwide. This is no exception. Both the originals are hot and will be played! Infected Duck is my fav.

DIBBY DOUGHERTY: i heart dale hooks, good stuff

DARIN EPSILON: Infected Duck is cool! Strange name though!

GAVYN MYTCHEL: Really like forest groove and infected duck, will support at the weekend and on next weeks radio show

SONIC UNION: Really dig Infected Duck here - Defo play for me!

PENA: infected duck for me. playing it for sure!

DJ ROOG: nice!

ONIONZ: Dld & Suport!

STUART MILLAR: good tracks these

MITCH ALEXANDER: all 3 cuts are amazing club grooves, perfect dancefloor material, Excellent EP guys!

JESSE VOORN: cool stuff

GRAEME PARK : Quack quack!

ADAM ROBERTS: Infected Duck is delicious!

ANDERSON NOISE: downloading thanks

4CLUBBERS.NET: Forest Groove is amazing - Infected Duck is great too - a pair of stompers thanks

MATT DAREY: Downloaded, thanx!

MARKUS SCHULZ: Thanks so much!

JIM SHAFT RYAN: support

RICHIE HARTNESS: Enjoying the discotech vibe

MARCELO VASAMI: good stuff. Thanks!

UNCLE ROLL: I like Infected Duck. Quality groove, catchy baseline! Will play this for sure

LONYA: Solid tracks , will play Infected for sure , thanks

SILINDER: Good groove to Infected Duck, thanks

MANCHINI: A bit different sound than usual from Mirablis, but i like this a lot. Infected Duck - dope!! Liking Forest Groove original mix as well

CALIN MARIAN: Cool pack guys, thanks for sending it

TIM BENJAMIN: nice package, i like Forest Groove (Original) the most, thanks

SASHA LE MONNIER: Nice ep, some cool grooves.... will work well in the long extended sets, thanks!

HERNAN SERANO: lovely how was used that vocals of deep forest great track forest groove

DARKO DE JAN: Love the original of Forest Groove.. Nice release overall

PETE MCCARTHEY: support

KRISTINA SKY: Lots of atmosphere in Forest Groove Original Mix. In the box for my techier sets.

PLASTICLOUNGE RADIO: Oh man,sounds great!

PETER MCGILL: Both original tracks are fantastic.

EMMA: Nice Nice Nice supporting!

KIERAN KROHN (VERVE): proper hypnotic stuff here. best of luck with it!

SERGIO MATINA: Groovy work!!!!

MATT BLACK: Both originals are very nice but i love the perc and groove on Forest groove and that sample works very well

JONATHAN WALLER: the return of More Kante... wicked grooves.. Top release from Mirabilis. LIke!

ALEX & FILIP: Played out a lot the originals and now it's time for the massive Dashka remix! Stong one in our sets!

DANIEL MEHES: infected ducK has a really great groove I like it!!

SOULWERK: Nice tracks! Thanks

ANDI DURRANT: Downloading on behalf of Andi Durrant for Capital FM / Riley & Durrant. Andi will get back to you with reactions and feedback if he's playing it on the radio - Thanks - Luciano

ARJUN AVINASH: Support!

MARK J: infected duck is great, thinking of playing forst groove 2nite at an after too... cheers guys!

YAMIL COLUCCI: Sounds good, thanks!

ALDRIN: Will try Dashka remix

D-PHRAG: Infected Duck is awesome, also love the acidic hysterical Dashka remix

ALEXANDER MADNESS: Full support!!! Dashka rmx = BOMB!

GIUSEPPE MORABITO (ABYSS): I'll test thanx

NEIL MOORE :support

PARAVEEN ACHARY: Really digging the energy in these tracks. Proper peaktime tech house. Love that growling arp in Dashka's remix, adds a badass element to it.

ANTTI: Will try the original Forest Groove. Thanks for sending!

BRENDON COLLINS (SUMMER): Very good, in love with forest groove original

TONY BOVE (T-LECTUAL): Some nice tech house tunes here

QUADRANTCROSSING.ORG: This is good floor-filler tech house, but a little too basic for my tastes.

STEFAN BAUER: Solid Release! Original of Forest groove is my fav.

NIK FERAL: Loving the upbeat sounds from this ep, Forest Groove does it for me.
Working...