X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Trey Smith & Earth Dueley - Warm Art 28-Oct-2004

Warm Art on Proton Radio came to a close this past week with a 3 hour set from none other than Trey Smith and Earth Dueley.

Originally posted by Trey Smith
    Hello All,

Well Warm Art has been around for almost 2 years (Almost 200 original mixes!) and we've decided it's time to move on. It's been a great ride and more fun than I ever imagined, but we just don't have the time for it like we used to. Warm Art has had a weekly radio show, 3 club nights, and guest mixes ranging anywhere from Magda to Bill Brewster... Thanks for listening for the last couple years, and be on the look out for something different (again) in the future.

So I was orginally preparing a 1 hour mix for this show. I was going to make it a second cd from the first Warm Art mix that I did in December 2002 (link here). During the time I was working on it, Earth came over to play records one night and we ended up belting out what I think is our best set yet. It's a three hour long set starting out with some light techhouse and ending up at around 140BPM.. lol.. It's a really busy mix, neither me or earth were sitting still during the mix and pretty much every genre thinkable is covered... enjoy!

Thanks for all that listened to the show!

Here's the sets for download if you weren't able to tune in:

http://www.theaveragejoes.com/double...mArt-Part3.mp3
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • haazy
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Trey Smith & Earth Dueley - Warm Art 28-Oct-2004

really thx waiting for to hear!
    FriskyRadio.com ? BeatFactor.net

Comment

• Danil.
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

thanks skahound

Comment

• mayan_guy
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Thanks for posting...was gonna do it myselfl but forgot.

Comment

Working...