• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bear
    Fresh Peossy
    • May 2012

Sasha @ Gatecrasher 2000

Hi all,

Desperately looking for Sasha @ Gatecrasher in 2000. I believe Sander K was with spinning alongside that night. I was rummaging through my old cd's (that molded my teen years) and stumbled upon that set. But the CD is so badly scratched, it doesn't play past the first 30 seconds.

Wondering if anyone might have a copy or can direct me as to where I can find it... been searching for 2 days now. I've exhausted every search engine, torrent, and P2P database outlet.

Thanks.
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re:

This is a set that a lot of us have been seeking out for quite some time. Although, I was not in attendance, I watched the live webcast thanks to Gatecrasher tv of sorts. This was the first time that I had heard Sander spin & was blown away. It seemed like Sasha & Sander were feeding off of each other, one trying to top the other's set. Sick all around!

Comment

• phill
      Getting Somewhere
      • Mar 2009

Re:

is it this one

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Re: Sasha @ Gatecrasher 2000

I wouldn't waste your time. The sound quality is awful.

Saying that I can't hear anyone ordering drinks at the bar or asking is someone has got a cigarette on the recording.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

I was there for this night .. someone posted a snippet and the quality sounded awful. Think it was a video webcast at a shite bit rate, they had a screen up behind the Djs showing what was being broadcasted.

Shame is was a great night (Sasha's never played a bad set in a white shirt) .. they played 7+ hrs and it was more hr on hr off than b2b.

One of those sets that's unlikely to surface.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• unkle
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by chunky
            I wouldn't waste your time. The sound quality is awful.

Saying that I can't hear anyone ordering drinks at the bar or asking is someone has got a cigarette on the recording.

so, the recording is a shit.

Comment

• bear
              Fresh Peossy
              • May 2012

Re:

Originally posted by phill
              No, i don't think this is the one. I may be wrong -- but it doesnt sound like it.

I believe it may actually be the one that Chunky was talking about... I don't mind the bad quality. It's a nonsensical-bass heavy set that I just want to revisit for the nostalgia.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

this one? I can upload it if you think it is...

2000_Sasha - webcast from gatecrasher Sheffield 12-12-2000

140 MB

edit: just stuck it on, it's an essential mix from the gatecrasher summer sound system. Seb fontain introduces sasha in the first 30 seconds. First tune is a remix of scorchio

seems it's identical in content to the following file on my hard drive: 2000_Sasha & Seb Fontaine - GateCrasherSSS - 06.18.00
                motherlover

Comment

• coliver1980
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2008

Travelled over for this one myself. Was an amazing night though i had a bit of trouble getting in! But once in, it was relentless! One for the ever hazy memory bank!

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by coliver1980
                    Travelled over for this one myself. Was an amazing night though i had a bit of trouble getting in! But once in, it was relentless! One for the ever hazy memory bank!
                    lol

My (quite fucked) bros kept saying 'sander is sounding great' (my reply ... its sasha) .. then later on 'Sander is sounding great' (my reply ... Sasha has been on for the last hour).

I drove from Sheffield back to Liverpool after ... dunno how I did it !!
                    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• trick12
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by unrecogniseduser
                      this one? I can upload it if you think it is...

2000_Sasha - webcast from gatecrasher Sheffield 12-12-2000

140 MB

edit: just stuck it on, it's an essential mix from the gatecrasher summer sound system. Seb fontain introduces sasha in the first 30 seconds. First tune is a remix of scorchio

seems it's identical in content to the following file on my hard drive: 2000_Sasha & Seb Fontaine - GateCrasherSSS - 06.18.00
                      upload plsss
                      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...