• Show
Clear All
  • josalo
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2008

Cue & Tracklisting

Hello [ms], i want to share with you this amazing web

Transitionscues

U can find there tracklistings and cue files for many radio shows like Transitions, Resident, Radio Therapy, Sound Garden, etc.

Would be amazing have an integration with tosk (the author of the web) and [ms] to keep improving the radioshows thread!

Last edited by josalo; May 13, 2012, 12:15:02 AM.
    "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Cue & Tracklisting

Nice one.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

I love this idea, but the zip files aren't opening properly
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tosk
        Getting warmed up
        • Nov 2010

Hello there! tosk here.
        What zip files are you having problems opening DIDI?

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

The cue files. For some reason they keep trying to open in VLC and it doesn't work. Mac, which has as a core service Archive utility, and it is working with other zip files. I love the idea of cue files !!
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• tosk
            Getting warmed up
            • Nov 2010

I'm using foobar2000. I don't have a Mac, so I have no idea what program to use there.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Macs have an installed Archive utility, but I did try another program and even when I tried that it still tried to open in VLC. It is the first time I have ever had this problem

Comment

• josalo
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2008

I use Mac and Unarchiver to open zip files and everything works perfect!

The Unarchiver
                "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ Yeah all other zipfiles except these. :loL: Btw you don't need unarchiver, although I still have it, and it doesn't work with these either. I select it and they still want to open with VLC. Do you have VLC on your mac. ?? Because maybe that is the issue.

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 9.12.40 AM.jpg

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 9.13.22 AM.png

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

I'm on the mac with both VLC and Unarchiver installed. The zip file for NID's MS 10 mix unzips fine for me into a cue sheet.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Well as you can see Hernan's Resident doesn't for me Neither did transitions Have you got the latest VLC ??Cos Nid's didn't work either This I will uninstall anyway ! I don't use it much and it's too intrusive now in other areas.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Maybe try right clicking on the zip file and select Open with ... something else besides VLC? Or Get Info on the zip file and change the default app setting?

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

If you look at the pics you can see I have done and VLC isn't even an option for opening

I'm going to give up , although I would have loved to be able to put up cuefiles for resident. I got rid of VLC and this is what happened It now wants to open in toast , anything except will that will actually open it properly

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 11.13.48 AM.jpg

I've done all the things like restart , repair permissions etc. And for the record this is the only site I have tried where it is happening .

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.26.12 PM.jpg

Absolutely no problem here. So giving up is probably sensible

I did try changing defaults in info . Thanks for trying for me though

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

That's odd, Hernan's cuesheet unzips fine for me too.

Comment

• tosk
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Nov 2010

Have you tried Amarok DIDI? It supports cuesheets, and is available for Mac.

Comment

Working...