• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

King Unique - Live in Tel Aviv & Toulouse - March 2012

King Unique - Live in Tel Aviv & Toulouse - March 2012

This set is hacked together from two incomplete (i.e. fucked up) live recordings made in March, the first at The Cat & The Dog in Tel Aviv and the second at Club BM, Toulouse. I was in Tel Aviv for Guy J's wedding, playing a 'honeymoon' gig for him & the lovely Mrs J the following night. As well as the wedding celebrations it was also the Jewish festival of Purim (roughly translated - 'excess' or 'lots') all week, which required much dressing up & drinking. At the next gig, Bal Des Songes in Belgium my soundcard died 10 minutes before the set, so that attempt at recording a live set also failed. Finally I played for some lovely people in Toulouse where, yet again, my gear gave me grief & the set didn't fully record properly. The next day they fed me delicious French food at a cafe called Beaucoup (roughly translated 'lots') & the circle of my journey was complete
    So here, via the miracle of editing, is a good hour of what i was playing in March - enjoy
    http://soundcloud.com/king-unique/purim-to-beaucoup-king-unique
  • Knightsfan87
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2010

Re: King Unique - Live in Tel Aviv & Toulouse - March 2012

Thank You.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Re: King Unique - Live in Tel Aviv & Toulouse - March 2012

I went to a club in Toulouse called Le Bikini back in 1993, It had an outside terrace with a swimming pool.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...