X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernan Cattaneo in Orlando Friday June 8th

I can so beat all of you on distance travelled I certainly wouldn't let any venue or neighbourhood stop me from seeing a favourite Dj . I would even brave that revolting place I went to in Sydney last year again Life is just too short!!

chuckc, hope he plays an amazing set for you !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

just a bump to remind those in the greater otown area who might have missed seeing this.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

every time i see "x" is playing in florida, I'm become more convinced that I would like to retire there.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Hernan was on top form and brought his A game which i wasnt expecting after arriving to the venue. This place had to be one of the cheesiest places i have ever been too. Not sure I would even necessarilly call it a club. Was a very small place and the club decor was very tacky. The must of had around 15 flat screen LCD tvs with the cheasiest graphic of a speker pulsating that stayed that way the enitre night.

Besides the venue being a bit of a letdown, hernan just killed it from beginnning to end. I was amazed at his programming as there really was only one time where i felt a track took a bit of a curve to the left. Chris Fortier made a brief apperance as well to quickly say hello to Hernan. I chatted with him real quick and thanked him for the special MS birthday mix. I guess he is now living in Orlando temporarily for a few months. Only real let down was the really short set that he played. 12:15am to 2:45am. But it was definatly worth the 2hour drive there and back even for only a 2.5 hours set as I havent heard him play live in 5 or 6 years.

I was really amazed how bangin he played, and really driving bass lines the entire night. You have to see a dj live to really appriciate there talent. His Delta show doesnt even come close to the way he sounds in person.

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

thats prob what most people say after a hernan show, he never disappoints
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• jay813
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2005

nice, wish i made it.

Comment

• unkle
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by trick12
                thats prob what most people say after a hernan show, he never disappoints

Never,

trust me.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

As if I would disagree with any of this. That sounds like the sort of set that he does when he doesn't have time to build up. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, chuckc !! Aparently the 6 hour set he played in montreal was amazing as well.

That venue sounds quite like the one I was in to see Guy J sunday night. Although thankfully they didn't have all those scenes. They did have picket fences and plastic greenery though.

Chris is a really lovely, unassuming guy, usually have a few words when I see him .
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...