Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut Ton, MDR, Berghain) @ MDR Label Night - Brussel (21.04.2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut Ton, MDR, Berghain) @ MDR Label Night - Brussel (21.04.2012)

Marcel Dettmann has released details of his debut album, which is simply titled Dettmann.

Following in the footsteps of labelmates Ben Klock, Shed, Prosumer & Murat Tepeli and Luke Slater, Dettmann will be the fifth Ostgut member to unleash a full artist album, having previously collaborated with Klock on 2007's Scenario double pack. We're yet to hear exactly what the album sounds like, but we're promised plenty of stripped back but powerful MDR-esque moments along with a counterbalance of deeper material, including the two intro and outro tracks that bookend the record. Marcel himself is also being coy about specific details, but hints that it won't be a strictly dance floor record. "I like music with a depth that I can feel. There is no formula for that. It could be a concept album or one that makes use of various styles."

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/marcel-dettmann-ostgut-ton-mdr-berghain-mdr-label-night-fuse-club-brussel-21042012/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special HQ LINE-IN Version !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
    Uploaded 11 hours ago
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut Ton, MDR, Berghain) @ MDR Label Night - Brussel (21.04.20

dl enable ta

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut Ton, MDR, Berghain) @ MDR Label Night - Brussel (21.04.20

Originally posted by Adzey
      dl enable ta
      hold on mate http://tinyurl.com/c5v6f72
      (added the dave clarke yesterday too 4 you!)

Comment

• Adzey
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Mar 2008

thanks for both of these mate dettmann set is quality as usual

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

Working...